Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wireless not strong enough

Options
  • 17-04-2009 12:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Hello e'body.

I have a sony stereo system that sends a wireless signal out to playstations around the house.
    The signal doesn't seem to be strong enough to reach all the rooms I want it to and rather than making a homemade amp for it (as there is no aerial just a wirless box) is there anything else I could do.

Could I plug a normal wireless box into the system via usb and would this carry the signal without any other installations??

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

Some link to the equipment you have will be needed to figure out a solution for you.

MC

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Didnt know you could get a wireless sound system for the ps3's thats impressive, i agree with MunsterCycling, you need to give us some make and model numbers or links to equipment.

Advertisement