Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seeking walking/gym bud(s)

Options
  • 17-04-2009 1:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭

Hiya

After three years of severe back problems, ready to start walking distances to get fit again and ease into non-impact exercise like gym/swim/cardio.
    Probably do some lengthy walking for the next month or two to start with. Am a member of the Mardyke Arena btw. Currently walking a few miles at a time, mainly around the outskirts of town.
    Would be delighted to buddy up with you if you're in a similar position.
    Am a straight, 30's N.Irish prof blow-in with a VGSOH & based in the city centre. Currently studying full-time and can meet at any time.
    Very motivated once I get started, but sometimes a little unenthusiastic about getting off my ass! Hence the desire for some walking/gym bud(s).

Max :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭all_smilz

yeah it HARD to get motivated.... i put an ad on gumtree a while back and i met two girls off it but then i was sick a few times and then they never text to meet again... i used to go to mardyke with my mate after she had a baby and it was great, but she's gone to offaly now.
    Good luck in your quest!

Advertisement