Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

late application on PAC for UCC

Options
  • 17-04-2009 1:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭

hi all,
    i was late in applying for a h dip in social studies in UCC as i was concentrating my efforts in the UK. however my circumstances have changed. does any one know if UCC can accept late applications directly or would i have to wait until next year.
    Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭friendface

I thought the closing date for EU-students to UCC Postgrads thru the PAC was 1st June 2009. Have I missed something. I am thinking of applying for a Masters in UCC as well and have yet to send in my application.

BTW, do you know where I can find the course codes for Postgraduate courses in UCC, specifically the MEngSc (Sustainable Energy) programme as I can't find them anywhere. The link on the PAC website seems to be dead.

Advertisement