Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why has this thread not been banned

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 470 ✭✭animalcrazy

Because it is in the hunting section and not here in the pet section.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 cowboy supper

Because it is in the hunting section and not here in the pet section.

but its permoting cruetly on animals?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭lightening

but its permoting cruetly on animals?

Feral cats are incredibly destructive to our native wildlife and they spread like wildfire. They are a scourge to be honest with you and it's all down to careless pet owners who will tell you how much they love their cats!

Cowboy, I don't know if you are familiar with the hunting forum. 99% of them are big in to their nature and wildlife, they know their beans and a lot of them would consider themselves conversationalists. OK, you might get the odd idiot, you get them everywhere, but cleanly shooting feral cats that are damaging the immediate natural balance and eco system is a bonus for the area.

There are other things to consider, including the spread of disease from feral cat scat. I believe it's harmful to children and adults (remember Train Spotting?).

Don't go on to the shooting forum giving out about them, you will just get banned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 cowboy supper

lightening wrote: »
    Feral cats are incredibly destructive to our native wildlife and they spread like wildfire. They are a scourge to be honest with you and it's all down to careless pet owners who will tell you how much they love their cats!

Thats the stupidest thing ive ever heard. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭lightening

Thats the stupidest thing ive ever heard. :mad:

I don't get you. Are you saying I said something stupid or are you agreeing with me that some cat owners are incredibly careless?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Cowboy,This is from the hunting forums charter.I suggest you read it and stop trolling the place with your objection to a thread on boards.

Thread locked.
    This is a hunting forum so if you're anti-hunting, don't post and don't read any posts; you are going to be offended. Any muppetry will result in a temp or perm ban.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement