Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Insecure

• 17-04-2009 2:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Going unreg for this.

I have been going out with my Current for some time now i love her & i know she loves me but my insecurities are killing me
    im afraid it could destroy out relationship in the future i generally keep everything to myself and explain to friends how i feel
    as i know if i told her she would think of me differently!

Basically the Problem stems from me Working and her in her 2nd year of college
    She goes out most nights and has a ball which is great thats what college is all about!

But its the next morning on facebook when i see pictures of her hanging out of random lads not her friends at all!
    it makes me feel sick in the stomach looking at them, i feel like i should be there having the laff with her and i can only
    go out the weekends due to work and i have to work some wke & with a recession i am in fear of my job!& that she might get bored of
    me only going out weekends and find a better lad out there!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 676 ✭✭✭Nickibaby*

Just because she goes out and yous are doing different things doesn't mean that yous can't work out!

I'm sure that she is pictured out having a laugh with girls too not just guys, you seem to be just focusing in on the guys she hangs out with! Try not looking up the pictures from her Facebook all the time (I have a feeling you do this quite a bit!).

Don't be feeling insecure just because she has fun with others doesn't mean she doesn't have the most fun when she is with you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 154 ✭✭mac_iomhair

common problem mate, learn to trust her thats all ya can do.

maybe you should chat to her tell her your pissed off, but do not say you are looking at her facebook all the time, she wont like that id say,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭IRISH RAIL

PLUS 1 for that have a talk
    also id stop calling her the current as if shes something to play with.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,394 ✭✭✭ManOfMystery

Bear in mind also, if she was up to something with these lads it's unlikely she would be posting pics of them on Facebook for all and sundry (including yourself) to see. More likely she is posting them up in all innocence.

Advertisement