Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old school games for free!!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Nice...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

straight away the best and most classic game is !!!!............

http://www.games4win.com/games/worms/

Kaimikazeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,431 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Hmm... Have to report this I'm afraid. Those games certainly aren't freeware.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

They aint???

What are they then?

Haven't actually downloaded any of them myself...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,431 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Considering there's Disney licensed games you can be pretty sure they aren't freeware. There's plenty of others I know for sure aren't freeware and the site looks dodgy as **** I'd be surprised if my laptop didn't pick up a dodgy trojan.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Hmm... Have to report this I'm afraid. Those games certainly aren't freeware.

I'm not seeing any download links, except for the games requesting a payment.

Edit: sorry there are, its just a **** site.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

GoodOldGames
    ^-- superior

Advertisement