Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

south america...any parties like the full moon???

Options
  • 17-04-2009 3:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

was wondering is there any party like a full moon party in south america and whats it called??? if anyone else knows where the best is to go on a 2 month trip that would be appreciated, i want to get to peru to see inca trail with that i also want to do the amazon thru brazil boat river boat trip??? one last thing, how much do you recon i need expense wise??? cheers big ears :D:D:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

goody87 wrote: »
    was wondering is there any party like a full moon party in south america and whats it called??? if anyone else knows where the best is to go on a 2 month trip that would be appreciated, i want to get to peru to see inca trail with that i also want to do the amazon thru brazil boat river boat trip??? one last thing, how much do you recon i need expense wise??? cheers big ears :D:D:D

I'm budgeting roughly 1k per month. No idea in regards to the parties.

• Registered Users Posts: 685 ✭✭✭darrenh

weird that you ask! i've just been to bariloche and there is one there. its up a mountain and starts at 2pm. not sure how mad it is but it's definitely a full moon party. good choice on south america. more should come here.

check my blogs for some ideas. www.mytb.org/Wanderly-Wagon
    argentina and brazil are dear. bolivia and peru a cheap.

bolivia is a good place to do an amazon tour. would be cheaper too.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭HankScorpio1985

if you are in cusco for the festival round the end of june theres a massive rave in the hills outside the city. cant remember the exact date but its around the 25th. i was there last year and the town was absolutely crazy.

Advertisement