Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Driver: Working Title (Ubisoft/Reflections)

Options
  • 17-04-2009 3:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 703 ✭✭✭

So, is anyone else excited about the new Driver game?

So far nothing has been announced except SONY said it was in development.
    There was a report on BBC News that reveled it was in development but Ubisoft are keeping tight-lipped about the game.

Also, which is your favourite game and charcacter?

Favourite Game: Driv3r, I know it was full of glitches, but they could be funny at times, also the introduction of weapons was great as was the story, very dramatic ending.

Favourite Character: Has to be Tanner, hope he returns in Driver 4.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

Driver

Loved driving that Mustang , what was it a '68 fast back ??

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

emmetmcl wrote: »
    Favourite Game: Driv3r

The original Driver on the PS1 was good. I thought Driv3r was an abomination tbh, maybe I shouldn't of played it right after finishing San Andreas. They should have kept it like the original and left all the on foot bits and dodgy aiming controls out and kept it purely focused on the driving.

• Registered Users Posts: 703 ✭✭✭obliviousgrudge

Yeah, if they had have left the on-foot out of missions but let it stay in Take a Ride it could have been alright.

Although, I really liked having weapons in the game, epecially since the first two didn't have them and it was new.

• Registered Users Posts: 703 ✭✭✭obliviousgrudge

A new Driver has been trademarked by UBISOFT.

The game will be called DRIVER: The Recruit (presumably) as Ubi has registered a trademark for this.

The game will more than likely be announced at this years E3 (video game/electronics convention) in LA which is on July 2-4.

Advertisement