Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long will it take?

Options
  • 17-04-2009 3:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭

I signed up to bt broadband and home phone last thursday. I was told that it can take up to 14 business days before i have it. I'm just wondering what the average wait is? I never had broadband before, our exchange was only enabled a day or 2 before i signed up, so im slightly anixous to get it!
    Also, and I know this is something I should have asked the sales guy, but how will i receive my modem? I'm guessing it will be in the post, but just wanna make sure. and how do I actually know when the change is make and to use the modem?
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Pyro Boy

ordered my bt broadband on the 4th April and I got the wireless modem today but I still have to wait for a letter from BT to let me know my username and password to use it. It comes by post you have to sign for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭jrochie

god so it really is the 2 weeks so then, i was hoping that it would be a lot quicker and that was just the standard thing they say incase of delays!

the sales rep gave me my user name and password when i signed the contract..

Advertisement