Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Career Guidance?

• 17-04-2009 3:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hi,

Not sure if this is the right place to ask but i was wondering does anyone know where i could find a career guidance councellor? i left school last year and can't decide wether to go to college, become an apprentice etc... Need help in deciding what is right for me.

Any help would be great, thanks, :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Jo O

Well I'm not too sure about where you could find a guidance councellor... But with regards to going to college/doing an apprenticeship, you should really think about what you'd love to work at - make a list of your interests!
    If you decide to go to college you should go onto www.qualifax.ie or www.prospects.ac.uk/ if you want to go to the UK.

Sorry, I don't know much about apprenticeships!

Hope this helps!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭XXNikXX

It'd be handy if i could find one around limerick/ tipp but if i have to travel that wouldn't be a problem, if you could recommend someone that'd be great

Advertisement