Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lonely guy desperate for company

Options
  • 17-04-2009 3:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭

Do you live in Dublin? Are you female, 17-26?

I am lonely. Lonely for someone. Someone to talk to, to share words and thoughts and dreams (wet and sticky and warm, running down my thighs). I am alone. I'm not bad looking but I just can't find the one I want. I figure if I try enough, too many, I'll find the one by the law of averages. So reply for a very free and very easy good time. More out of hate than love, on this mad spiralling self-destructive trip. So take me.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,152 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

This is not a lonely hearts forum so take it elsewhere and another post like that and you'll be taking a break from this forum. Closed.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement