Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Android G1 Reset

• 17-04-2009 4:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 50 ✭✭

Hi

I have a Android G1 and after numerous problem with it crashing (Yes I know Google = Beta) I reset back to the orginal factory OS. Now I an trying to upgrade to RC9 or RC33 to get to the new features but it keeps failing.

I thought it must be the MicroSD card but now I have tried 3 different cards and no luck

Any idea guys?

I have tried the rename to update.zip reboot phone holding the home and power keys etc and each time I get a error. I have also tried using the device info check for update but guess this does not work in Ireland yet.:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 721 ✭✭✭mk6705

Don't know anything about this phone, but should you not unzip the update file before putting it on?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 50 ✭✭zoey48

Adro947 wrote: »
    Don't know anything about this phone, but should you not unzip the update file before putting it on?
    Yep know that so left zip untouched, just renamed make sure it is update.zip
    not update.zip.zip

Advertisement