Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GuanYin - what was wrong with my thread?

Options
  • 17-04-2009 4:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭

The new FG website is a blatant ripoff of the BBC website, which was the clear implication of my thread. I've read the rules, as you suggested, and I can't see what I did wrong by posting that.

I'm not trying to be smart, but can you please explain what I actually did wrong so it won't happen again?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭nuttz

he has a point. but I don't know if politics is the right place.
    The have chosen a bad font for the site and the drag and drop in not needed for that type of site. Amateurish look on it to be honest

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Read the forum rules.

I mean, seriously, read them, line by line, before posting here again.

I'll help with the bit that matters here. But read the rest.
    1. Starting Threads

Topics should be relevant to the politics board.

Topics should not be verbatim quotes from some article without comment from the thread starter. Add a comment before or after the post, offering your opinion on the subject, or at the very least, your reason for adding the topic.

Please remember that we are not a blog, a news feed nor an announcement forum - if you are not willing to discuss what you post, then please don't post it.

If a quoted article is available online, please supply a link to the article rather than quoting the entire article verbatim.

This isn't AH or Humour. Threads that are not based on serious and legitimate Political discussion will be removed without warning. There are other forums for the silly stuff.

I've underlines the REALLY important bits.

The forum charter is here.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055516094

I'd also suggest you read down about how to question a moderator's actions.

Starting a thread like this one will usually get you banned.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement