Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accommodation - late booking!!!

Options
  • 17-04-2009 5:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

hi, ive just applied for a transfer into 2nd yr Construction Mgmt & Engineering...so i have to start thinking about accomodation. I know its late to be booking so has anyone got any ideas on where would be my best bet?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭whitey21

Get in contact with the ul accomodation office. they also deal with off acmpus accomomdation! they'll give you numbers of landlords in houses or student apartment complexes off campus such as groody, troy or brookfield! probably too late for on-campus!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

If you contact either Rose Merrigan in the Plassey Campus Centre or Caitriona McGrattan the SU Welfar Officer they'll be able to give more information than most on here.

email on firstname.lastname@ul.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭louis626

thanks guys will do that.

Advertisement