Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

drivers

• 17-04-2009 6:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭

I saw the most stupid driver the other day. You know the new pedestrian crossing at penneys across from haddens?? Well this auld wan ,in her tiny car, was doing what looked liked the mosty awkward turn in the history of driving I was driving through haddens carpark with my sister and I caught a glimpse of it and I mean My God it was a stupid mistake because she was basically parked on the on the actually crossing holding up traffic. In fairness I did feel sorry for the woman but I would love to know how in Gods name she managed that. Did anybody else see it?? It happened Wednesday I think. Sorry about that I needed a little rant

Oh did anybody else read about the cement blocks being throw on to the new by pass?? I think its disgraceful :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭SpitfireIV

Sorry about that I needed a little rant

We all have our bad days Pixie :p

As for the cement blocks, yeah thats bloody crazy! You'd want to be some low life to do something like that, its lucky no one was killed, as there could easily have been a fatality!

Advertisement