Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Certificate Type

Options
  • 17-04-2009 7:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭

I am going to apply for a .22 rifle license and am just wondering what cert type i am ticking on the form. I know there is a Rifle box to tick but am i concerned with Limited/Unlimited Hunting/No Hunting endorsement or is that just for shotguns? Ill be mostly shooting at a club but I will be shooting rabbits etc from time to time so does that affect anything?

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭IRLConor

In the "certificate type" section, you just tick one box; the one for "Rifle".

The "unlimited" and "subsequent" bits are for shotguns only.

The Firearms Officer filled in the form for me with me in the room. If that happens for you, make sure you're clear with them that you want to use the rifle for both targets and rabbits.

Advertisement