Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

A Darts Night Extravaganza!

• 17-04-2009 7:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

My uncle is running this and i thought i'd throw it up here as there seems to be alot of darts fans, and its a great way to see these players up close.

The Submarine Bar in association with Phelan transport + Kerslake Coaches Presents :
    A Darts night Extravaganza for One night only!
    Denis Priestly,
    Terry Jenkins,
    Steve Beaton
    And 5 Times World Champion Raymond van Barneveld And Many More!!

on Friday the 24th April 2009 in The Submarine Bar - Dublin 12
    Limited Tickets - Tickets 20 Euro each
    Over 18's Only - Doors Open 7.00 p.m

All Enquiries to: Stephen flood - 0872703854 Trish Flood - 0872269424 Stephen Halpin - 087 2927692

Tickets also available on the night but book early to avoid dissapointment

A Great Night not to be missed!! A Great chance to see the best in the business do there stuff.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭ratinakeg

Sounds like a brilliant night ahead, cheers for the info!:)

I'd be interested, I'll give one of those people a call tomorrow!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 legendin24

ratinakeg wrote: »
    Sounds like a brilliant night ahead, cheers for the info!:)

I'd be interested, I'll give one of those people a call tomorrow!

yeah it will be a great night, 3 of the top 10 world ranked players over here playing against each other and other greats of the game.

they are based around the dublin 12 area so they'll make arrangements regarding tickets..

and spread the word to ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

Looks like a great exhibition line up, now to find a way of getting there, (strokes chin)

legendin24 wrote: »
    yeah it will be a great night, 3 of the top 10 world ranked players over here playing against each other and other greats of the game.

they are based around the dublin 12 area so they'll make arrangements regarding tickets..

and spread the word to ;)

That's the reason I'm ringing tomorrow as I want to let my mates know!;)

ratinakeg wrote: »
    That's the reason I'm ringing tomorrow as I want to let my mates know!;)

haha good lad, theres plenty of tickets left but they are starting to go

im working at it on the night minding the players, lucky or what ;)

• Advertisement

EKRIUQ wrote: »
    Looks like a great exhibition line up, now to find a way of getting there, (strokes chin)

where would you be travelling from?

Bray for me! Not too far away!

ah... from bray would be a pig.

the 150 bus from town drops you at the door, or the 77's pass nearbye.

the submarine is located at the ashleaf shopping centre if thats any use to ya

Anyone planning on going?? tickets may also be available on the night but ring to find out before hand

bump this up for the last time, its tomorrow night (friday night) so if theres anyone interested in going, tickets will be available at the door so arrive early to avoid dissapointment

its shaping up to be a sell out and a great night too :p

• Advertisement

legendin24 wrote: »
    bump this up for the last time, its tomorrow night (friday night) so if theres anyone interested in going, tickets will be available at the door so arrive early to avoid dissapointment

its shaping up to be a sell out and a great night too :p

Cheers again legandin! That wedding I was meant to go to is not until next week I learned yesterday!:o So I'll try to get out, not making any promises but hope to be there, hope it's a great night!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,147 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Times like this I actually would like to live in Dublin.. not many times I would like to point out. Best of luck with the night, it will be a cracker.

did anyone make it??

turned out to be a a great night, barney, steve beaton, denis priestly and terry jenkins were excellent. and such sound lads aswell. they said it was the best venue they ever played in for an exhibition and one of the best exhibitions they ever played in. really turned out to be a fantastic night.

oh and there'll be another similar night done the weekend before citywest so ill keep yis all informed closer the time..

thread can be closed, cheers :D

Advertisement