Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New and improved "Name that comic"

• 17-04-2009 8:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭

Okay, following the success of this thread, I'm hoping someone can, well, name a comedian whose name escapes me.

Saw him in the International about a month or 6 weeks back, on the same night as Colm McDonnell, Michael Mee, Aidan Bishop (MC) and a young guy wearing a green hoody from, I think, UCD.

The fella I'm trying to name was 30ish, started off by saying "I know what you're thinking - I've got a big head" and did a couple of Brian Cowen impressions and a gag about how his face looked like it had been moulded by the woman from Lionel Richie's "Hello" video.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭waves

Pat McDonnell

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭yahoo_moe

waves wrote: »
    Pat McDonnell
    Said promptly and with absolute certainty - love your work.

Cheers, think that's the one I was after alright (seem to remember noticing he'd the same surname as Colm McDonnell)... nice one!

Advertisement