Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LC English

Options
  • 17-04-2009 8:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭

Hey there,

am quick question on english.. poetry to be specific.. I have walcott covered nd a fair enough answer on Longley.. Is there any realistic chance that both of these will not come up in June??

And for macbeth.. I know its difficult to forecast the types of question that could come up but any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 884 ✭✭✭ya-ba-da-ba-doo

id say your fairly sorted.. id do maybe bishop or keats aswell tho just in case.. but i really doubt one or not two of the poets youve studied will come up..

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Word on the Street is that Longley and Walcott are very likely to come up so you should be safe enough.

That said, nobody knows 100% what'll be on the paper until we sit it so if you take a chance and none of your poets come up don't blame us!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭drusk

You'd be foolish not to cover at least one female poet. There are only two on the course this year, and at least one female has always appeared on the paper.

As for Macbeth - the relationship between good and evil - power and kingship.

Advertisement