Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I buy a beagle puppy???

Options
  • 17-04-2009 9:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

I have been searching many websites and I cant find a place that sells beagles. Any help is appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

There isnt a place that sells beagles, you need to contact a reputable breeder from the IKC and enquire about pups with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭personaltrainer

I know some people will disagree but I bought my beagle puppy at christmas off donedeal.ie. Shes perfect, purebread, vaccinated microchipped ect....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Theres nothing wrong with buying a from donedeal as long as you just make sure that the breeders are good people with the pups welfare their main priority, there are lots of very good breeders on there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 beabull

thanks ill check them out now

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Chiaki

check rescues, buy and sell, pet shops etc alot of people are off loading pure bred animals now that the xmas novelty has worn off. for pups ide say i ikc is your best bet

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 beabull

Advertisement