Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marino Conference Centre + Parking ?

Options
  • 17-04-2009 9:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me if the Marino Conference Centre has onsite parking and what sort of availability one could expect?

I've looked on their website and can't see any specific mention either way
    http://www.mieconferencing.com/index.asp

Thanks very much

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

You may have better kuch in the Dublin City Forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭sunnyjim

Yeah, there is tons. If there isn't anywhere to park (which would surprise me) you can just park on Griffith Ave or in the Charlemont estate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

I thought the North Dublin forum would be best but not to worry, got a reply here clearly :)

My mate has to go there for a meeting next week so just wanted to check and see. The more I look at the website and the kind of place it is the more I wonder why I even asked in the first place!

Thanks

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,205 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

A lot of people confuse it with the relatively closeby CDVEC's Marino College (on Marino Mart) where parking would very much be a problem, but the Marino Institute, owned by the Church? Acres of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Yes there is. Attended a thing there a couple of months back. Lots of space.

• Advertisement
Advertisement