Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is this for real?

• 17-04-2009 10:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,539 ✭✭✭

www.daft.ie/1442619

I mean 15,000euro. Even the site is worth more than that surely. It can't be right. The only thing that looks suspicious is that it says region 15,000euro.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭tevion

probably 150,000

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,539 ✭✭✭jaffa20

tevion wrote: »
    probably 150,000

Ah come on, it's sligo :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭Dirk Gently

I'd say there's a zero missing.

still, I just offered 12k :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

Charming newly removated 2 bedroom traditional cottage on C.025 acre site with two storage sheds to rear

would that not be only a few meters squared?

I'm guessing the EA's a bit of a muppet.

or maybe its an EA ploy to get more free advertising and it worked:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Hi all

I can confirm that it is actually selling for 150,000. I also know for a fact that the seller is looking to get rid of it asap and will consider any good offers. I have recomended it to a mate as with mortgage relief and first time buyers grants the mortage would be around the 450-480 per month and he is paying 600 pm in rent. Its a nice little spot too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,452 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Are those reeds growing in the back "garden"? That would suggest the site is rather damp.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,539 ✭✭✭jaffa20

I knew it had to be too good to be true.:(

Advertisement