Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"I'll slit your ****ing throat, I'll cut your ****ing head off"

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭Elbi

SeanSD wrote: »
    The Garda should be allowed crack a few more skulls without suspension

ya but our Garda might go around crackin the wrong skulls to make an "example"

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

grenache wrote: »
    And this has got what to do with a taxi driver from Limerick city being stabbed in Croagh by people from Limerick city??

If sarcasm is your only response then you're really scraping the end of the barrell. :)
    Why do you assume they were from Limerick city....have a closer look at that barrell there:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭stephens770

pothetic weak excuses for human beings go out find that junkie and kick his face in not go on the internet like a little girl and rant on about whos a nacker(nackers are travellers by the way)and whats what,, your a little girl who would only say what you said on the internet on chat rooms like this and not to the even bi9gger pothetic junkie,if a junkies more pothetic than you ,and your afraid to say something to him,well ,that just makes you even worse,id say this is were you all come to think your still strong,in fact your not ,you are all weak little girls ,stop makin up words for people just because your too much of a fanny boy to do so,dont be such a spoon ,get the junkie,atleast you can come on here sayin u got him back ,what post do u tink would be better,because you sound like a little woman going on like this,i gave a junkie a beating today ,think of the replys!!

Anyone else just sick to death of this HOLE of a town?

That was the threat I received tonight at 7.30 outside Brown Thomas cos I said I'd no change to some junkie while he pushed me against the window

Last week I was told to "f**k off back to Raheen you posh bastard" for no reason at all.
    Funny thing is....I wouldn't call myself posh...and I'm not from Raheen.

Everytime something bad happens you've people out there trying to promote the good aspects of the city. Well it's pointless. Limerick is a scum hole and we should just get used to it.

"It's not Stab City...it's Fab City"

No, no....it is stab city.

UGH!!! Can't wait to get out of here.

are you that much of a weak little girl hahahaha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭Elbi

all of you fools are pothetic weak excuses for human beings go out find that junkie and kick his face in not go on the internet like a little girl and rant on about whos a nacker(nackers are travellers by the way)and whats what,, your a little girl who would only say what you said on the internet on chat rooms like this and not to the even bi9gger pothetic junkie,if a junkies more pothetic than you ,and your afraid to say something to him,well ,that just makes you even worse,id say this is were you all come to think your still strong,in fact your not ,you are all weak little girls ,stop makin up words for people just because your too much of a fanny boy to do so,dont be such a spoon ,get the junkie,atleast you can come on here sayin u got him back ,what post do u tink would be better,because you sound like a little woman going on like this

People come onto these boards to be able to chat about daily happenings and say what the feel, it gives people a place to vent, You have NO right to come on here and throw around childish insults, If you dont like whats being said DONT read the thread, YOu didnt even give an opinion, you just want to shout your mouth off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

all of you fools are pothetic weak excuses for human beings go out find that junkie and kick his face in not go on the internet like a little girl and rant on about whos a nacker(nackers are travellers by the way)and whats what,, your a little girl who would only say what you said on the internet on chat rooms like this and not to the even bi9gger pothetic junkie,if a junkies more pothetic than you ,and your afraid to say something to him,well ,that just makes you even worse,id say this is were you all come to think your still strong,in fact your not ,you are all weak little girls ,stop makin up words for people just because your too much of a fanny boy to do so,dont be such a spoon ,get the junkie,atleast you can come on here sayin u got him back ,what post do u tink would be better,because you sound like a little woman going on like this

You writes English good

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

And this has got what to do with a taxi driver from Limerick city being stabbed in Croagh by people from Limerick city??

If sarcasm is your only response then you're really scraping the end of the barrell. :)

The thread was not originally about a cab driver being attacked, and it was not sarcasm either

The poster I replied to made a comment about things happening in that area, and I pointed out that a number of scum had been rehoused out that way. And the comment about the increase of crime in that area has been highlighted by both Live 95FM and Garda Willie Keane in recent weeks. Plus the large increase in crimes there coincided with the scum getting placed in six houses near Rathkeale.

So if you see it as sarcasm, then maybe your grasp of what is or is not sarky is at the bottom of the barrel.

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭mark1974

Stop making up words, whats pothetic and nacker:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Im stunned he could even figure out how to create an account.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

are you that much of a weak little girl hahahaha

Nah I just really didn't want to lower myself by fighting on the main street like one of them.

And yeah I may not like fighting junkies on streets but say what you said here to my face and not on a public forum...or are you a little girl? :-p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

I hear you're after getting one of these Stevie:

staffordshire-bull-terrier-0645b2.jpg

There is no way anyone out there on the railway line is going to think you're pothetic, not now that you have that vest, that sunburn, that stick and that dog.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Iang87

post of the century never laughed so much in my life. few questions, why, have, you, so, many, commas. What makes all travellevers scum (you used the word nacker, which to me means scum). Not wanting to get drawn into an argument with a junkie doesn't make you pathetic or pothetic as you say, it means you've a brain in your head to be honest.

I'm just gonna make a rough assesment of you here now stop me when i'm wrong: From the head down

New York Yankees Hat (white)
    Ear pierced more than once (possibly diamond)
    Two or Three intertwined chains (gold/brass)
    That fluffy coat thing with the wool on the inside, lots of logos on it
    another 4 hoodys underneath it to look bulky
    Tracksuit pants tucked into socks,
    white socks
    white shoes, perfectly white not a bit of dirt.

potentially a stick with you at all times and that evil looking dog thats like banned in some places

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

I'm reminded of a joke I heard once.

Guy gets out of a car in Limerick and is aproached by a
    local knacker who says "mind your car for a fiver mister"

The guy says Nah I'm alright I got a pitbull in the back seat.

Local knacker turns round and says "put out fires can it?"

~B

i dont care wether u think a scumbag is a person with a dog hat and chain jesus yous are getting worse every year,a dog hat and chain hahaha what does it make you feel better slagging off someone that cant afford certain things and acctually has no choice to live in an area such as the ones named no wonder you get your ass kicked every other day,i do agree junkies need a bad beating thats the pothetic thing tho i was agreeing with you and still i got a negative reply because you obviously cant take the fact that YOUR THE COWARD,just because theres a few people that do the things you say makes everyone that looks like that a scumbag ,thats just a problem you have,IGNORENCE thinking more about what other people do than yourself,and come on! make fun of someone because of the way they write thats just weak and childish can you not think of anything that someone your actual age would say,oh yea it is really all you have to say isnt it,or that im a scumbag or a knacker,this is a hate thread the only way youl get it out because lets face it you wouldnt have the balls or be man enough to say anything to a scumbag or knackers face,I WASNT LOOKING FOR AN ARGUMENT JUST CORRECTING SOME OF THE BULL**** YOU ALL ARE POSTING

i dont care wether u think a scumbag is a person with a dog hat and chain jesus yous are getting worse every year,a dog hat and chain hahaha what does it make you feel better slagging off someone that cant afford certain things and acctually has no choice to live in an area such as the ones named no wonder you get your ass kicked every other day,i do agree junkies need a bad beating thats the pothetic thing tho i was agreeing with you and still i got a negative reply because you obviously cant take the fact that YOUR THE COWARD,just because theres a few people that do the things you say makes everyone that looks like that a scumbag ,thats just a problem you have,IGNORENCE thinking more about what other people do than yourself,and come on! make fun of someone because of the way they write thats just weak and childish can you not think of anything that someone your actual age would say,oh yea it is really all you have to say isnt it,or that im a scumbag or a knacker,this is a hate thread the only way youl get it out because lets face it you wouldnt have the balls or be man enough to say anything to a scumbag or knackers face,I WASNT LOOKING FOR AN ARGUMENT JUST CORRECTING SOME OF THE BULL**** YOU ALL ARE POSTING

first things first dude i live in weston for 20 years of my 22 year life and never got my ass kicked every other day so i'll disregard that as rubbish.

Cos someone doesn't want to fight with a junkie or say something to a scumbag doesn't make them a coward in the slightest. Did you ever hear the term the bigger man walks away, the problem with limerick is that there isn't enough big men to walk away from fights and arguments.

The clothing and stuff i described is worn by 95% scumbags so if you're in the 5% congratulations but you should be made aware that when peope see someone coming towards them in those clothes 100% of the time they think scumbag so its not my problem its actually quite a true statement.

to say correcting some of the bull**** people were posting is bull**** cos dude heres the thing they're right, you're wrong.Sorry to be so blunt there but thats how it goes

Aidric wrote: »
    Take it easy there OP. That sort of incident could happen anywhere. If it's that same guy that goes around with his 'bird' I've encountered them before. He's a dirty wino, a smack into the jaw would have him out cold, same for his skank.

thats what i said,

Iang87 wrote: »
    first things first dude i live in weston for 20 years of my 22 year life and never got my ass kicked every other day so i'll disregard that as rubbish.

Cos someone doesn't want to fight with a junkie or say something to a scumbag doesn't make them a coward in the slightest. Did you ever hear the term the bigger man walks away, the problem with limerick is that there isn't enough big men to walk away from fights and arguments.

The clothing and stuff i described is worn by 95% scumbags so if you're in the 5% congratulations but you should be made aware that when peope see someone coming towards them in those clothes 100% of the time they think scumbag so its not my problem its actually quite a true statement.

to say correcting some of the bull**** people were posting is bull**** cos dude heres the thing they're right, you're wrong.Sorry to be so blunt there but thats how it goes

no i agree walk away ,but then come onto a website and then say that youd love to do this love to do that ,thats what i mean by coward,youd say it when theres not a scumbag or knacker in sight,that is cowardly say something about someone but not to there face,and you think im wrong because your in denial and the sort of person that would say that about someone,sayin someones a scumbag because the clothes they wear is ignorent,and i doubt u havnt taking a beating with the way u go on other wise you wouldnt be on this thread agreeing with the people that no nothing about living in an area like the one u live in if u knew youd be disagreeing with them because youd no it is utter bull****,what are you braindead or something your telling me u live in an area full of SCUMBAGS but agree with the ignorence that doesnt , jesus cop on

i think someone has a grudge hahahahahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Aidric wrote:
    Take it easy there OP. That sort of incident could happen anywhere. If it's that same guy that goes around with his 'bird' I've encountered them before. He's a dirty wino, a smack into the jaw would have him out cold, same for his skank.
    thats what i said,

No..... No, thats a fcuking joke of a statement Stevie Ray, can't get away with that.....heres what you said.

Anyway for the record - I've never seen a certain type of Limerick person in a fair fight; either there 9 of the cnuts in a fcuking gang or else there'll be a bottle, or a blade to even it up.... The heart of a rabbit and balls like a fcuking mouse :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

no i agree walk away ,but then come onto a website and then say that youd love to do this love to do that ,thats what i mean by coward,youd say it when theres not a scumbag or knacker in sight,that is cowardly say something about someone but not to there face,and you think im wrong because your in denial and the sort of person that would say that about someone,sayin someones a scumbag because the clothes they wear is ignorent,and i doubt u havnt taking a beating with the way u go on other wise you wouldnt be on this thread agreeing with the people that no nothing about living in an area like the one u live in if u knew youd be disagreeing with them because youd no it is utter bull****,what are you braindead or something your telling me u live in an area full of SCUMBAGS but agree with the ignorence that doesnt , jesus cop on

You are not doing yourself any favours reacting like this.

• Advertisement

Nah I just really didn't want to lower myself by fighting on the main street like one of them.

And yeah I may not like fighting junkies on streets but say what you said here to my face and not on a public forum...or are you a little girl? :-p[/quote

dont fight go over and nock him out ,i doubt anyone would mind

Jumpy wrote: »
    You are not doing yourself any favours reacting like this.

i know just posting the thread like everyone else cant help it when i no someones wrong!!are u even from weston??

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

ninty9er wrote: »
    Why do you assume they were from Limerick city....have a closer look at that barrell there:rolleyes:
    I assume (and emphasise 'assume') because they were picked up in Weston. People who get picked up in that part of the city are generally from there or have an association with it. Its not exactly a tourist spot. Secondly they kicked seven shades out of the driver, robbed him and burned out the car. It has all the hallmarks of city criminals to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

Kess73 wrote: »
    The thread was not originally about a cab driver being attacked, and it was not sarcasm either

The poster I replied to made a comment about things happening in that area, and I pointed out that a number of scum had been rehoused out that way. And the comment about the increase of crime in that area has been highlighted by both Live 95FM and Garda Willie Keane in recent weeks. Plus the large increase in crimes there coincided with the scum getting placed in six houses near Rathkeale.

So if you see it as sarcasm, then maybe your grasp of what is or is not sarky is at the bottom of the barrel.
    if its not sarcasm, then why bring the Rathkeale thing into it? It had nothing to do with the taxi driver incident in Croagh.

Raiser wrote: »
    No..... No, thats a fcuking joke of a statement Stevie Ray, can't get away with that.....heres what you said.

Anyway for the record - I've never seen a certain type of Limerick person in a fair fight; either there 9 of the cnuts in a fcuking gang or else there'll be a bottle, or a blade to even it up.... The heart of a rabbit and balls like a fcuking mouse :D

suppose thats limerick for yea im from dublin

so you're not a coward for walking away, so then you get the annoyance off your chest by just saying what you'd love to do but cos you're a decent person you dont do it. This makes you a coward!!!!

That is just bull**** simple as no matter how you look at it.

I have been in fights ya when i lived in weston but strangely enough once i got older and MATURED i realised fighting solves nothing at all.

and yes i did live in weston and there was plenty of scumbags there when i lived there and the strange thing is what these people are saying is all right you see. So you've to take off your scumbag tinted glasses and look at this in black and white

bullets wrote: »
    I'm reminded of a joke I heard once.

Guy gets out of a car in Limerick and is aproached by a
    local knacker who says "mind your car for a fiver mister"

The guy says Nah I'm alright I got a pitbull in the back seat.

Local knacker turns round and says "put out fires can it?"

~B

er no

so you're not a coward for walking away, so then you get the annoyance off your chest by just saying what you'd love to do but cos you're a decent person you dont do it. This makes you a coward!!!!

That is just bull**** simple as no matter how you look at it.

I have been in fights ya when i lived in weston but strangely enough once i got older and MATURED i realised fighting solves nothing at all.

and yes i did live in weston and there was plenty of scumbags there when i lived there and the strange thing is what these people are saying is all right you see. So you've to take off your scumbag tinted glasses and look at this in black and white

acctually yea it does make you a coward its a better reason for calling someone something other than a scumbag because of the clothes they wear,calling someone a coward because they run away from a problem and will not say what they want because there obviously to scared,i acctually think everyone in the world agrees thats what a coward is,even the ignorent,so u must be the only person in the world that thinks thats not a coward,no your just trying to prove me wrong because you cant take the fact that im right!!

keep trying

acctually yea it does make you a coward its a better reason for calling someone something other than a scumbag because of the clothes they wear,calling someone a coward because they run away from a problem and will not say what they want because there obviously to scared,i acctually think everyone in the world agrees thats what a coward is,even the ignorent,so u must be the only person in the world that thinks thats not a coward,no your just trying to prove me wrong because you cant take the fact that im right!!

are you even from limerick do you understand if you say something to them they will hit you first, thats the mentality in Limerick so if you dont want to get in a fight you've got to hold your tongue and walk away thats how easy it is. and it doesn't make you a coward

On a more worrying not there's only one c in aCtually.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

if its not sarcasm, then why bring the Rathkeale thing into it? It had nothing to do with the taxi driver incident in Croagh.

The original topic of this thread had nothing at all to do with the taxi driver that was attacked. As I have already told you, I brought the scum I mentioned into it when a person made a comment about the Croagh area.

But I thought it obvious as to why I brought them up as I have already said to you in my last post. Bit fishy that he was attacked not to far from where a number of known city criminals have been rehoused. Funnily enough they have been moved from both Moyross and Weston.

And seeing as the Gardai did a check on some of the houses, maybe they think it has something to do with that attack as well as the increase in crime in the area, both robberies and assaults, since the rehousing took place.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement