Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"I'll slit your ****ing throat, I'll cut your ****ing head off"

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Iang87 wrote: »
    are you even from limerick do you understand if you say something to them they will hit you first, thats the mentality in Limerick so if you dont want to get in a fight you've got to hold your tongue and walk away thats how easy it is. and it doesn't make you a coward

On a more worrying not there's only one c in aCtually.

Stevie - What he is trying to say to you is that the grave would be shallow enough that your brite-white Nikes would get robbed without any shovel being required; don't come down here Bud :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭irishvamp90

the taxi driver knew who he was picking up,suppose to a be a pure dodgy guy but got on with him in the past.i know a few taxi drivers and this seems to be the word around,theres no way a taxi would take a flag down from the city to a pure rural location unless they knew them or were a regular.ask any taxi driver if scummers flag them down they drive on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 krustywanksock

Look the author is TOTALLY right limrick is a hole ive had encounters twice and only twice with limrick and twice there has been violence.
    1st time: Whent to U.L open day ended up nealry being mugged and punched in the eye when i pushed the mugger away In the city centre outside X-tra vision.
    2nd time: My school where playin limrick CBS in final of the irish cup when CBS realised they wer beaten the began toborder line assault or players and their fans tried to take to the pitch and if it wasnt for the fact we had 700 supporters to their 40, and the promp arrival of several squad cars there would have been a riot.
    BOTTOM LINE i would never even dream of living in limrick/STAB CITY

• Registered Users Posts: 9,978 ✭✭✭445279.ie

Been in Limerick 10 years this week and can honestly say I've never encountered on bit of trouble.

I know that means it's not there just that it's not as bad as people make out

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I lived in Dublin for 2 years (88-90) and was mugged twice. I've lived in Limerick since then, and haven't had a scrap of trouble.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭Max Cohen

stephens770 is a hard man coming onto the internet calling people cowards.
    did you ever hear of irony stephens? or actually......nevermind

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭Elbi

acctually yea it does make you a coward its a better reason for calling someone something other than a scumbag because of the clothes they wear,calling someone a coward because they run away from a problem and will not say what they want because there obviously to scared,i acctually think everyone in the world agrees thats what a coward is,even the ignorent,so u must be the only person in the world that thinks thats not a coward,no your just trying to prove me wrong because you cant take the fact that im right!!

keep trying

You seem to have an awful lot of rage or pent up anger or something, maybe you should seek some help for that instead of coming on here shouting your mouth off and turning this thread into a slaggin match.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,890 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

We should have a stickied thread at the top of this forum saying "Don't feed the trolls".

All the lunatics seem to get their giggles around here...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

pothetic weak excuses (nackers are travellers by the way)

This is pot head 'hic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭stephens770

Jumpy wrote: »
    Im stunned he could even figure out how to create an account.

and why is that?

• Advertisement

Max Cohen wrote: »

bull****

Max Cohen wrote: »

to be honest if you look at my first post it says yes you should have beat the junkie but you ignorent peices of **** just cant take the fact your wrong and just on hear to slag off scumbags&junkies because your too much of little wimps to say it to there face,come on like afraid of a junkie ,your as good as women

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Mmm.....Lots of poeple say you wont find trouble in Limerick unless your looking for it....... I dont agree.

I've never started a fight or trouble in my life
    I generally always keep to myself and dont get too drunk
    when I'm out clubbing, but over the years I've seen quite
    a few things happen in this city of ours during the day and
    night, and also have had **** happen to me and my friends.

I rarely go for a night out in Limerick anymore and
    only visit the town when I actually need to.

I've had friends end up in the emergancy ward at 2am
    getting stitches after minding their own business getting
    a cheese burger in Mc Donalds in Cruises street. Knack Knack looked at a buddy did not like they way he looked followed us up the street and attacked without even a word exchanged. I escaped without a mark as he was focused on one friend only.

Have had death threats from a scumag from who was stalking my girlfriend and had to goto the Gardai who did feck all about it.

Have had a friend have a car pull up beside him in O'Connell street and have a gun pointed at him, people
    in car thought he was somebody else.

I've personally been attacked by a gang of scumbags when
    minding my own busineess walking home from the dentist
    near the old Dunnes.

I've had a burgler call to the door of my house!!! asking for
    a guy called mike he looked dodgy so kept an eye on him and saw him break into a neighbours house down the road from me,
    I captured it all on film, called the guards at 15:00 in the day they arrived out at 19:20 to investigate!!!

Have had scumbags try and tamper with neigbours alarms
    in my area and called the Gardai and they came out stopped the van they were in and had to let them off as
    they had no proof they did anything.

I've been waiting for a taxi on Roxboro road at night and
    had a scumbag threaten to beat the **** out of me because
    I did not look happy enough for him. He mentioned if I did
    not start smileing he'd "bust me"

I've had guy try to attack my girlfriend at a bus stop in
    O'Connell ave, only to have his scumbag buddy hold him back, again Gardai did feck all after reporting it.

Cruises street on more than one occasion have had a drunken ejjit come straight for me trying to attack me thinking I was somebody else of I was in the company of
    another group of people that had a disagreement with them.

I could probably list a lot more incidents over the years.

It would be nice to be able to walk down the steets of my home town day/night without
    having to look over your shoulder.

~B

Elbi wrote: »
    You seem to have an awful lot of rage or pent up anger or something, maybe you should seek some help for that instead of coming on here shouting your mouth off and turning this thread into a slaggin match.

no just cant stand little wimps like you thinking you know everything

bullets wrote: »
    Mmm.....Lots of poeple say you wont find trouble in Limerick unless your looking for it....... I dont agree.

I've never started a fight or trouble in my life
    I generally always keep to myself and dont get too drunk
    when I'm out clubbing, but over the years I've seen quite
    a few things happen in this city of ours during the day and
    night, and also have had **** happen to me and my friends.

I rarely go for a night out in Limerick anymore and
    only visit the town when I actually need to.

I've had friends end up in the emergancy ward at 2am
    getting stitches after minding their own business getting
    a cheese burger in Mc Donalds in Cruises street. Knack Knack looked at a buddy did not like they way he looked followed us up the street and attacked without even a word exchanged. I escaped without a mark as he was focused on one friend only.

Have had death threats from a scumag from who was stalking my girlfriend and had to goto the Gardai who did feck all about it.

Have had a friend have a car pull up beside him in O'Connell street and have a gun pointed at him, people
    in car thought he was somebody else.

I've personally been attacked by a gang of scumbags when
    minding my own busineess walking home from the dentist
    near the old Dunnes.

I've had a burgler call to the door of my house!!! asking for
    a guy called mike he looked dodgy so kept an eye on him and saw him break into a neighbours house down the road from me,
    I captured it all on film, called the guards at 15:00 in the day they arrived out at 19:20 to investigate!!!

Have had scumbags try and tamper with neigbours alarms
    in my area and called the Gardai and they came out stopped the van they were in and had to let them off as
    they had no proof they did anything.

I've been waiting for a taxi on Roxboro road at night and
    had a scumbag threaten to beat the **** out of me because
    I did not look happy enough for him. He mentioned if I did
    not start smileing he'd "bust me"

I've had guy try to attack my girlfriend at a bus stop in
    O'Connell ave, only to have his scumbag buddy hold him back, again Gardai did feck all after reporting it.

Cruises street on more than one occasion have had a drunken ejjit come straight for me trying to attack me thinking I was somebody else of I was in the company of
    another group of people that had a disagreement with them.

~B

get over it ,you know what to do ,start swinging back its the only way to solve it

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

First and only warning folks... stick to the topic at hand and stop taking shots at each other. Especially stephens770. Personal abuse is not allowed on this forum.

Mr E wrote: »
    First and only warning folks... stick to the topic at hand and stop taking shots at each other. Especially stephens770. Personal abuse is not allowed on this forum.

its acctually not taking shots at each other theres points been proven,nothing personal on my bhalf,just dont see why the warning now there were far worse posts than mine you just havnt understood them properly,whats the point of posting threads if going to get warning for postin on the thread,i think you have a personal problem ud like to abuse

Iang87 wrote: »
    are you even from limerick do you understand if you say something to them they will hit you first, thats the mentality in Limerick so if you dont want to get in a fight you've got to hold your tongue and walk away thats how easy it is. and it doesn't make you a coward

On a more worrying not there's only one c in aCtually.

no im from dublin much cleaner but worse and yes it really does make you a coward because all in all they wouldnt say nothing if you wernt ,iv walked past plenty of knackers scumbags they say something ,pull out a knife ,pull out a stick,or whatever ,you pull out a knife a stick then see whats what ,its life whats the point in living it a coward get as much in as u can,u win and lose **** it ul get the kunt another day ul regret it when there standing all over you and your afraid to even walk down the road hahahaha iv seen it happen,and keep seing it,pick up that stick AND SWING BACK!!!if a scumbag is such a coward and your not why are you the one running and hes the one chasing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭4tothefloor

In 10 years time we'll be like the US, regular folk will be forced to carry guns and knives. The best way forward is vigilantism. Just kill the bastards

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement