Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hello Moderators?

Options
  • 18-04-2009 12:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭

A thread I posted on the 16th under my other account (.Rescue Me)was closed "pending mod/admin review"....http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055540168

I understand why Bond007 felt he needed to do that, and it wasn't til it was pointed out that I realised how it may have looked, but I sent him a PM immediately after, and not only have I not received a reply....but it seems no effort has been made by Moderators or Admin to review the thread and address me to resolve the concern raised by Beth.

Unfortunately, because it has been left undealt with for so long, nearly 200 people have read the closed thread, so even when this is rectified the reputation of Rescue Me is probably destroyed before it was even established.
    I would appreciate your reopening of my thread so I can reword it to explain better what I do, or alternatively deleting it so I can post a new one.
    Better still, if Bond007 could please contact me I would like to sort this out.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

A thread I posted on the 16th under my other account (.Rescue Me)

That's a fail right there. You're only allowed one account. Good night and Good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭Call me Socket

Are you a moderator?
    What are you wishing me good luck for?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement