Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm looking for exceedingly cheap beer for a party?

• 18-04-2009 5:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Anyone know of any ridiculously cheap beer offers at the moment? Tesco had a brilliant 20 bottles / miller for €16 a few weeks back but I don't know of any offers at the moment...

Basically I'm looking for the maximum amount of beer I can get for as little cash as possible :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

O'Briens have nearly always got €1 cans on going. Just a note, most people I know do not like miller, it is quite a distinct taste, most do not like bud either.

O'Briens have been doing cobra lately, I have not found anybody who would not drink that yet.

A €1 500ml can is €2 per litre, your 20x330ml millers was €2.42 per litre.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,141 ✭✭✭dinneenp

buy some small bottles as well- later on in a party a lot of drinks will be left down and not finished so better to have smalll bottles so less waste...

Advertisement