Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leixlip - School Advice

Options
  • 18-04-2009 10:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 639 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I have been living in Leixlip for almost a year. From this September my 10 year old son will be attending a local school (5th class).
    Can anyone advise what the primary schools are like? Scoil Eoin Phoil, Scoil Bhride and Scoil Mhuire are closest to where we live.

Has anyone any idea what are they like?

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭bricky10

I went to Scoil Bhride, it was a grand school. Teachers are very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭lods

scoil Eoin Phól is great, i'm scared of Miss lohan though:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 639 ✭✭✭Shivers26

Wuss! I enrolled him this week in Scoil Eoin Phoil and I met Miss Lohan - I thought she was lovely :D

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭lods

Shivers26 wrote: »
    Wuss! I enrolled him this week in Scoil Eoin Phoil and I met Miss Lohan - I thought she was lovely :D

LOL , she runs a tight ship!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭ytareh

Hey easy now this isnt ratemyteachers!Im sure ALL the Leixlip teachers are lovely!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Blue_Wolf

Went to the all irish school myself, teachers were fine, couldn't stand the principal though :mad:

Advertisement