Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

when is that 'work of art' coming down???

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Susan12345678

Put more up!!! Keep freaking her out :D

LOL Thanks very much:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

LOL Thanks very much:p
    Dont mention it ;) :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 645 ✭✭✭TriceMarie

*Sigh* Your obviously not "into" art are you?Gotfried's a legend...I'm sure if you ever went to an exhibition of his you'd agree!!....or maybe you wouldn't actually :confused::mad:
    Friends that I have from other countys have admired it when they came to stay with me....and I completly agree with people about the mankey old building behind it lol...I used to live in Ferrybank and dreaded the day it would be knocked down too ugh rats

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 love2swim

TriceMarie wrote: »
    *Sigh* Your obviously not "into" art are you?Gotfried's a legend...I'm sure if you ever went to an exhibition of his you'd agree!!....or maybe you wouldn't actually :confused::mad:

I love the arts actually. And I wish that Waterford had more public art. I'm just not a fan of that particular piece. It's fine as a temporary installation for the duration of a festival, or even a couple of months, but I really think it needs to be replaced at this stage.

I think it should be replaced by a picture of a beautiful building - at least then we could have the illusion of great architecture!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,625 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

I heard someone say the council want to put up a new tall ships sign but they won't pay for the Gotfried to be taken down........

• Advertisement
Advertisement