Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

kiefer, anyone?

• 18-04-2009 1:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

I searched for an alternative health board, but couldn't find one..
    I suppose here is as good a place as any..
    Where the heck can I get KIEFER from..
    And I dont mean already cultured, I want the base grains/flakes/granules, whatever..
    I already have some going, which was given to me from a friend when hers doubled, but i have heard that unless the base source is high quality then its not much good.
    And I HAVE gooogled extensively, but there's not an awful lot of info on the subject!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭Magic Monkey

You mean Kefir. Haven't a clue where to get the grains, I know you can buy the liquid form in Polish shops though. Could ask in there about grains.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 mixr2006

Pretty much sure that the kefir that your friend had gave you works as well as the original grains. It takes time to progress. Supposedly you are to drink it 20 days on 10 days off to have the full affect by giving your body the time to actually relax. But then again, this is what i heard of.

Good luck anyway!

Advertisement