Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone come across these storage barrels?

• 18-04-2009 2:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭

Have seen these on ebay for cheap enough but due to their size dont think it would be cost effect to ship. They are used 35L barrels, looking to pick up 6-10 of these somewhere in Dublin if possible

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭jack of all

Location probably won't suit you but there's a guy sells drums similar to those on the Clara road, just up from the market on Clara market days.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭cubix

Cheers JOA, where is Clara rd?. Hoping someone on here has used these or similar and knows were they can be got in or around Dublin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭jack of all

County Offaly, ancestral home of our leader!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

I noticed a couple of this in chip shops I am guessing here but I reckon they get chips in from their suppliers in them. Any chance of trying there?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭cubix

Cheers lads;),

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭niceirishfella

The is a place in Mountmellick that sells Steel that has loads of plastic and steel drums and tanks for sale in their yard. Cheap Too and ex-food drums so they are clean inside.
    I bought 2 drums there recently for just €10 each with lids and lockable strap on top, clean as a whistle. Perfect for storing stuff outside,etc, like no vermin will get in.
    The place also has wheelie bins and dumpsters for sale. Quite an aladins cave really.
    pm me for more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Nobz 1971

The is a place in Mountmellick that sells Steel that has loads of plastic and steel drums and tanks for sale in their yard. Cheap Too and ex-food drums so they are clean inside.
    I bought 2 drums there recently for just €10 each with lids and lockable strap on top, clean as a whistle. Perfect for storing stuff outside,etc, like no vermin will get in.
    The place also has wheelie bins and dumpsters for sale. Quite an aladins cave really.
    pm me for more.

Niceirishfella where in Mountmellick is this place and what is its name?

Thanks for any help

Advertisement