Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Post a video of your swing

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,384 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

;)

Nice swing aj

Looks like a bandit off 19 to me.

Ta, not a bandit, have never had more that 37 points but I am getting there, hope to drop a good few shots by this time next year.
    If you click into the video on youtube you'll see a video from someone trying to break 80 on the list of suggested videos!

MP62 wrote: »
    At address your shoulders are parallel or slightly open to target, your hips are slightly closed and your feet are more closed, the feet don't matter overall as much as the hips and shoulders, make sure the hips and shoulders are in sync at address, I'd recomend parallel or slightly open.
    Also I disagree with a previous poster who says your swing at present is good enough for a 12 handicapper, I'd say more like a 7 or 8, finally one more thing to remember is to let the swing happen naturally, you seem to have a tendency to force the swing through impact, just trust it and let it happen.

Nail on head there! It's something that I've only really been aware off since last week. I spent all summer watching online videos, and I think they helped my swing in fairness, but I don't think I would have spotted that myself if I didn't see pro.
    That swing was a tired one alright, I did force it, the video just missed me telling my mate to scrap that one and take another one... I deleted the other video by mistake!

To other boardsie, It took me 2 years to see my swing on video, fear mainly, I'd definitely recommend it though, it really focuses the mind.

Rip that plaster of and give us a look :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

No chance of me posting mine. It's a work in progress and could well be end of my love with golf if I cannot fix it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭IanPoulter

At address your shoulders are parallel or slightly open to target, your hips are slightly closed and your feet are more closed, the feet don't matter overall as much as the hips and shoulders, make sure the hips and shoulders are in sync at address, I'd recomend parallel or slightly open.
    Also I disagree with a previous poster who says your swing at present is good enough for a 12 handicapper, I'd say more like a 7 or 8, finally one more thing to remember is to let the swing happen naturally, you seem to have a tendency to force the swing through impact, just trust it and let it happen.

How anyone can predict someone's handicap with a ten second analysis is fantastic. I've seen fellas hitting the ball 300yds playing of 18. Short game determines the handicap potential.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭MP62

IanPoulter wrote: »
    How anyone can predict someone's handicap with a ten second analysis is fantastic. I've seen fellas hitting the ball 300yds playing of 18. Short game determines the handicap potential.
    I would have said it's not that difficult atall, as far as I can see he has no obvious physical disability, so I don't see why he or anyone else for that matter wouldn't have the potential to play off 7 or 8, but maybe you know better?.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭The Aul Switcharoo

Here is mine. This is from a few months ago. Stance has narrowed stopping my right foot "slipping"

Currently off a 10 handicap but hoping to get better

Slow-mo is deadly!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭matt-dublin

ajcurry123 wrote: »
    Nail on head there! It's something that I've only really been aware off since last week. I spent all summer watching online videos, and I think they helped my swing in fairness, but I don't think I would have spotted that myself if I didn't see pro.
    That swing was a tired one alright, I did force it, the video just missed me telling my mate to scrap that one and take another one... I deleted the other video by mistake!
    @AJCurry,

try hitting a few balls while lifting your right foot off the ground after impact. You're not transferring your weight over to your left foot and falling back on your right which is causing your right shoulder to block out and stopping your follow through from completing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,624 ✭✭✭Benicetomonty

I'd work on your short game AJ, cos that ain't the swing of a high handicapper!

If I was being ultra-critical, I'd say your swing is a little flat. If you watch a top class player, they manage to get the club coming down on a very square line through the ball, whereas you (like me!) come at it from inside the line, which means we have to rely a lot on timing to hit straight, solid shots.

• Advertisement

To sum up both sides of the divide.
    I may have a swing of a 12 handicapper (hate saying that, just quoting what was said) but I've the handicap of a 19 handicapper.
    Short game was neglected by working on swing, that's fine with me, but I need to really focus and push on with my short game if I want to reduce hc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭whizbang

Hi AJ, can i throw another head wrecker in the pot,
    I am probably about the same stage handicap wise as you:

something I am working on this moment:
    watch the balance on the left foot at finish: to help this, try to get the right knee moving almost behind the left knee.
    = No more hooks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭IanPoulter

Here is mine. This is from a few months ago. Stance has narrowed stopping my right foot "slipping"

Currently off a 10 handicap but hoping to get better

Slow-mo is deadly!

I would say in the 1st video with the driver you are over swinging. The clubface has come right around in front of your eyes! It should be pointed at the target at the top of the backswing and parallel to the ground. The 2nd video is only a slight overswing and the 3rd with the iron looks perfect IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭Quahog217

I totally agree with this. Absolute nonsense to say someone has the swing of a certain handicap from a clip like this.

I played in a society recently with a guy playing off 3, if you never saw him hit a ball, just saw him make a real practice swing, you would honeslty say hes at least a 20 handicap. But hes actually a great ball striker.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭ForeRight

Quahog217 wrote: »

I totally agree with this. Absolute nonsense to say someone has the swing of a certain handicap from a clip like this.

I played in a society recently with a guy playing off 3, if you never saw him hit a ball, just saw him make a real practice swing, you would honeslty say hes at least a 20 handicap. But hes actually a great ball striker.

This thread makes me giggle also. Lads giving other lads with similar handicaps in depth analysis and advice on swings based on a YouTube clip.

Comical stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭bustercherry

ForeRight wrote: »
    This thread makes me giggle also. Lads giving other lads with similar handicaps in depth analysis and advice on swings based on a YouTube clip.

Comical stuff.

Ah no your wrong there, it's usually boys' with 17/18+ (currently rebuilding they're own swing :rolleyes:) commenting on them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,276 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

Ha ha ha, people chatting harmlessly about stuff on a discussion board...ha ha...oh.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 519 ✭✭✭Alrite Chief

Got very caught up in this a while ago. I know this thread is only for a bit of craic or whatever but unless you are prepared to strip your swing down to the bare bones and almost start all over again dont take it serious. You will get nowhere by making small adjustments to make it look more professional. Do what works for you and worry less about what your body is doing and more what you are doing to the ball. I found myself, with a driver in particular, swinging into what is virtually a space where the ball is. The ball being just an accessory to the swing. Sounds a bit obvious but don't forget you are hitting a ball!! Focus on the ball with all your concentration and let your swing fall into place not the other way around.

Works for me anyway. The stress i caused myself watching video after video of slow motion clips.

I must add the iron shot by Eoin in the last clip above is absolutely delicious.

I must add the iron shot by Eoin in the last clip above is absolutely delicious.
    Looks like he caught it thin to me ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭The Aul Switcharoo

Looks like he caught it thin to me ;)

Thanks! They are the best part of my game. My driving is piss poor. I've always had a problem with rolling my hands too much in the swing. If I don't it goes 50 yards right or snap-hook.

I've had the same swing since I was starting out. I tried to swing right for 4 months a couple of years ago and I went from nearly a 9 handicapper to a guy off 12 who couldn't get it near the course. Lately I've just been hitting 3 wood from the tee and I definitely had my most consistent year if not a great year for scoring. I quit my home club this year but in society I was close to GOY after 3 consecutive 38 pointers(Including 2 scratches and a pointer in my last 3 holes in one:rolleyes:)

From my POV

Driver: So inconsistent - some days I could hit 10 or 12 fairways averaging 250 or 260. Other days I can send it into the next parish
    Woods: Hit 3wood mostly from tee these days. 8/10
    Short Irons: 8/10
    Long irons: 5/10
    Putter: 6/10 - Decent if unspectacular
    Chipping:7/10

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,067 ✭✭✭✭FixdePitchmark

Thanks! They are the best part of my game. My driving is piss poor. I've always had a problem with rolling my hands too much in the swing. If I don't it goes 50 yards right or snap-hook.

I've had the same swing since I was starting out. I tried to swing right for 4 months a couple of years ago and I went from nearly a 9 handicapper to a guy off 12 who couldn't get it near the course. Lately I've just been hitting 3 wood from the tee and I definitely had my most consistent year if not a great year for scoring. I quit my home club this year but in society I was close to GOY after 3 consecutive 38 pointers(Including 2 scratches and a pointer in my last 3 holes in one:rolleyes:)

From my POV

Driver: So inconsistent - some days I could hit 10 or 12 fairways averaging 250 or 260. Other days I can send it into the next parish
    Woods: Hit 3wood mostly from tee these days. 8/10
    Short Irons: 8/10
    Putter: 6/10 - Decent if unspectacular
    Chipping:7/10

Being a city boy, i could not take my eyes off that yolk with the big wheels in the background - What the **** is that.

Only joking man - great iron.

On the other point, we don't know who is commenting on swings here, but i would not underestimate how much a pro (top teaching pro) can say about a golfer after 10 secs of a clip. They spend a life looking at swings. But amateur advice is a dangerous space.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,444 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

From my POV

Would love to see a swing of you now, since you narrowed your stance......

Not that I am an expert, but i am speaking from experience because I had a similar problem myself a few years ago. But it could have something to do with your swaying movement through the ball. Because there is much less forgiveness with the driver and long irons than there is with a fairway wood or short iron. Your timing with a swing like yours has to be absolutely spot on.

Your lower body is constantly in motion. You sway yourself back a little on your backswing and then sway yourself through in a big way on the follow through. Your hands won't always have time to catch up and that's where the resulting slice or hook comes in.

Two things I worked on when I had this. I tried to picture my backswing mentally and imagine it stopping at about 3/4 of what my swing used to be.
    The second thing was to rotate my hips and shoulders, rather than swaying. I would do this by thinking that my right foot was "planted" on the ground, and therefore my weight was being kept back a bit.

this worked for me. I started hitting the ball super straight and a decent length, though not as long as i was hitting it a couple of years ago. being straight was far better than being Out of Bounds ;)

Most bad shots are slices Greebo and they generally come with my Driver (3 wood to lesser extent).

next time you're down at the range, see have that any "offset" drivers and 3-woods in stock and try hit them. Offset means the head of the club is at a slightly different angle to a normal clubhead. It guards against the slice and should result in your hitting much straighter golf shots. It works for me :D

Most bad shots are slices Greebo and they generally come with my Driver (3 wood to lesser extent).
    I'm also prone to the odd S***k with my irons, Pro said it was due to too much weight on left, left foot causing closed stance which forces my body trying to to try to get out of the way...if that makes sense.
    Hmm a closed stance can certainly cause the shanks, but I havent heard of weight on the front foot causing a closed stance. Unless you mean having it on the front, i.e. toes of your front foot?
    I think I see what you do with my left leg, it does appear to come up a bit, but even though it does that just means that I am applying more pressure on the smaller area of my left foot.
    I've been conscience of it since the lesson, and I'd say the weight balance on my left floats between 60-70% throughout the swing.
    My left knee and leg are very loaded/(coiled?) throughout swing.
    The fact that you are even partially lifting your front foot to me says that you are not keeping the weight on it. Try to consciously do this...naturally your weight will shift to the other foot.
    Personally I would worry about never getting your weight more than 70% forward, you should have almost nothing on the back foot at the finish, just using your toes for balance.
    Happy enough with it to be honest (sure I wouldn't post if not :) )

:D

Can probably forget everything i said. Just went for a lesson and my posture was awful. Cant believe the way i was standing. Rebuilding my swing all over again now :)

Oops double post :)

GreeBo wrote: »
    Ha ha ha, people chatting harmlessly about stuff on a discussion board...ha ha...oh.:rolleyes:

Fix my swing please

*thats if I can post the link correctly :)

Grand day for it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,067 ✭✭✭✭FixdePitchmark

Fix my swing please

That is more like The Blair Witch Project. I was thinking the guy with the camera was going to kill you with a 4 iron.

That is more like The Blair Witch Project. I was thinking the guy with the camera was going to kill you with a 4 iron.

I though he was going to jump off the cliff

• Advertisement

Fix my swing please

Clearly this is a mental issue...you are obviously mental!

Can probably forget everything i said. Just went for a lesson and my posture was awful. Cant believe the way i was standing. Rebuilding my swing all over again now :)

Still a work in progress but we've changed my posture dramatically and i now take away the club much straighter and higher instead of the flat swing i had before. My chin used to get in the way of my shoulder turn but not anymore by tilting my head up slightly.

Heres a video of how it looks so far, but there is still work to be done :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLYcWoQ90a4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,871 ✭✭✭alxmorgan

Still a work in progress but we've changed my posture dramatically and i now take away the club much straighter and higher instead of the flat swing i had before. My chin used to get in the way of my shoulder turn but not anymore by tilting my head up slightly.

You mind me asking what length driver you use ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭matt-dublin

youre dropping your head by about a foot and swinging way too hard, so much so that you cant keep your balance.

your posture still looks off to me, i think your back should be straighter, stand tall and look down your nose at the ball.
    compare your setup above to a still of any pro, your upper back is too rounded.
    +1 on swinging too hard, you should be able to hold your finish until the ball lands (assuming that one landed?)

your posture still looks off to me, i think your back should be straighter, stand tall and look down your nose at the ball.
    compare your setup above to a still of any pro, your upper back is too rounded.
    +1 on swinging too hard, you should be able to hold your finish until the ball lands (assuming that one landed?)

Thanks for the tips greebo and Matt. It's still very much a work in progress that is going to take most of the winter to get right. I started making changes about 6 weeks ago and I have had to make a LOT of changes. I was massively stooped over the ball before with my hands somewhere down around my knees. God only knows how I managed to get to a handicap of 4 in the first place.

The posture is never gonna be fully straight or at least not for a very long time, my spine is curved naturally from almost 30 years of bad posture. Through golf and through being taller than most of my friends, I would stoop to talk to them. Even when I stand up completely straight [ or what seems completely straight to me ], the top of my back still has a hump on it.

The strange thing about the swinging too hard, I actually feel like I'm swinging quite slow, but will see if I can get it down much slower. It could also be something more that I have to make with my changes. Getting a more solid stance

Keep the advice coming. I think I might post more videos every once in a while and have a nice catalogue of the progress.

i wish I had a video of my old swing for comparison.

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭BillyBoy

Thanks for the tips greebo and Matt. It's still very much a work in progress that is going to take most of the winter to get right. I started making changes about 6 weeks ago and I have had to make a LOT of changes. I was massively stooped over the ball before with my hands somewhere down around my knees. God only knows how I managed to get to a handicap of 4 in the first place.

The posture is never gonna be fully straight or at least not for a very long time, my spine is curved naturally from almost 30 years of bad posture. Through golf and through being taller than most of my friends, I would stoop to talk to them. Even when I stand up completely straight [ or what seems completely straight to me ], the top of my back still has a hump on it.

The strange thing about the swinging too hard, I actually feel like I'm swinging quite slow, but will see if I can get it down much slower. It could also be something more that I have to make with my changes. Getting a more solid stance

Keep the advice coming. I think I might post more videos every once in a while and have a nice catalogue of the progress.

i wish I had a video of my old swing for comparison.

It doesn't look like its too far off to me. On the swinging too hard bit I find a great drill for tempo is taking swings with your feet together. If you swing to quick or hard you fall over. I often use it on the course if my tempo is off and find it really helps. Might be worth a go! :) Best of luck

Try hitting a few where you swing as hard as you can, then keep dialing it back until you can hold the finish until the ball lands.
    Typically you want to be swinging at around 80% (or so "they" say!)

Whats your "bad" shot?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,655 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

Maybe its just me, but your legs seems very straight at address, and then your left knee breaks a lot on the back swing.

I know that in my experience with lessons, I was always encouraged to have, as mentioned above, as straight back as possible, and to have some flex in my knees at address, but to try avoid having my knee collapse down on my backswing.

• Advertisement

This is going to be a little disjointed and all over the place as I am just thinking as I type, but I hope it makes sense as to an idea of what i am trying to do :)

Try hitting a few where you swing as hard as you can, then keep dialing it back until you can hold the finish until the ball lands.
    Typically you want to be swinging at around 80% (or so "they" say!)

Whats your "bad" shot?

before the changes I didnt have one (seriously!) i just wasn't hitting the ball far enough to get down to scratch, which is my longterm goal, but since making the changes I could have a bad shot that literally does anything. I'm trying to think of a lot of things when making a swing, so it's possible then that I just forget to hit the ball the way I should, but when I do make that perfect swing, then Holey jesus it is "totes amazeballs!!!!"

It's a process and I'm only getting started on mine :)
    Maybe its just me, but your legs seems very straight at address, and then your left knee breaks a lot on the back swing.

I know that in my experience with lessons, I was always encouraged to have, as mentioned above, as straight back as possible, and to have some flex in my knees at address, but to try avoid having my knee collapse down on my backswing.

I agree on the knee thing. It's definitely something that probably shouldnt have happened quite as severly as it did, but I am trying to do so many other things at the same time, that something slips out of place more than it should

My problem before is that I had too much knee flex. I mean a ridiculous amount so we're dialling that back a lot. The process for my address to the ball is ::

Step 1, stand completely upright with my feet together.
    Step 2, take a very gentle flex of my knees. Almost unnoticeable, especially in the tracksuit pants I wear. It's more noticeable in jeans or slacks.
    Step 3, bend from the hips keeping my back straight until the club gets to the ground. The top of the shaft for me needs to be pointing at my belt buckle ( or wherever my belt buckle would be ) - really getting that club shaft up-right, compared to how it was with my old swing, pointing below my crotch.

From there, the swing is to go back as straight for as long as possible, getting some big shoulder turn, while getting my weight onto my right side.

Then at the top, transfer weight onto the middle-back of my left foot and kinda springboard myself into the shot. That's where I would generate some kneeflex as its meant to be kind of like a jumping motion.

e.g. if you go to make a normal jump, what you do, is press your feet against the ground to gain power in your leap and make height.

It's the same idea with the swing, in shifting the weight from right to left, it all starts from the left foot which presses into the turf and springs me up through my body.

I'm guessing with my swing, that that's where the exaggerated knee flex is probably coming from in this shot in that instead of shifting my weight properly, I have pushed the weight out a bit towards my toes instead of across my feet. But that's a guess, I'll be showing the video to my coach next week when I go for my next lesson to see what he says :)

After all that though, it's turn, turn, turn. I'm trying to get my hips to turn quicker through the shot, so that they are getting close to pointing at my target by the time I make contact with the ball. Generating the power there aswell and then at the end of my follow through, my club is almost pointing at the target at the end. That kind of rotation I could never have dreamed of before with my old swing. Even looking at it now, I can't believe that i am getting around that far.

I have gained about 15 yards off the tee with the driver since making these changes and my target was to try and get to 25 or 30 yards. So massive changes had to be made. Overall I am very happy with how they are coming along and cant wait to make some more :D

btw, do keep all the comments and stuff coming in. I've got a couple of hours free now so I'm heading out to the practice ground now to see if i can keep my balance, so we'll see how it goes :)

What are your distances? Unless you are *very* short then distance isnt the problem, off 4 you probably know this though!
    I played with a +6 handicap who hit the ball the same distance I did pretty much.

alxmorgan wrote: »
    You mind me asking what length driver you use ?

shaft is 44 inches long. Sorry that took so long to get back to you on :)
    What are your distances? Unless you are *very* short then distance isnt the problem, off 4 you probably know this though!
    I played with a +6 handicap who hit the ball the same distance I did pretty much.

Before the changes I probably hit driver about 260 yards in the summer time. Which is grand as long as you dont mind hitting 4iron/5iron or a 5 wood into long par 4's. I play with a lot of friends of mine who play off scratch and they with their great swings knock the drives out to 280 or 290 and are hitting 8/9 iron/wedge in.

At the moment i am hitting the driver about 260 as it is, and that's with the depths of winter in full play. So hopefully with summer time coming in, that gets me up around 280 and more where I want to be.

had a great practice session today and took a few videos. Just need to clean them up a bit and might throw them up for the craic sometime during the week

Before the changes I probably hit driver about 260 yards in the summer time. Which is grand as long as you dont mind hitting 4iron/5iron or a 5 wood into long par 4's. I play with a lot of friends of mine who play off scratch and they with their great swings knock the drives out to 280 or 290 and are hitting 8/9 iron/wedge in.

At the moment i am hitting the driver about 260 as it is, and that's with the depths of winter in full play. So hopefully with summer time coming in, that gets me up around 280 and more where I want to be.
    Wouldnt have said distance was a big issue for you so, consider the PGA stats for driving...
    Is that total distance or carry you are measuring? Actually, is it measure distance or how are you calculating it?
    How far are you hitting your irons?

Wouldnt have said distance was a big issue for you so, consider the PGA stats for driving...
    Is that total distance or carry you are measuring? Actually, is it measure distance or how are you calculating it?
    How far are you hitting your irons?

all approximate

PW - 120 yards
    9 - 135 yards
    8 - 150
    7 - 165
    6 - 175
    5 - 185
    4 - 200
    3 - 210
    5W - 230

short irons would be carry - longer irons would include run. But thats all summer time conditions.

my driving distance was probably fine if i wanted to get a couple of shots lower, just keep really working on the short game, but thats not where I want to stop.

I was following mates of mine around at the west of ireland and the mullingar scratch cup and Im not at the races at all in terms of driving distance and quality of strike/ball flight... If I genuinely wanted to compete at that level changes had to be made.

I'm really happy with the changes I am making. I can see the improvements in a big way, in particular in my short game. Just got to keep at it and I'll get better and better :)

those videos ended up being no good :( - angle was all wrong on the direction I was pointing my phone...you cant see below my knees and there was other various issues, lol

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭charlieIRL

did I hear you giving out stink after a shot yesterday?!!!!!

• Advertisement

charlieIRL wrote: »
    did I hear you giving out stink after a shot yesterday?!!!!!

oh very likely, lol :)

I had a bad day at the office, but still managed to scramble to 28 points for the 15 holes :)

What hole did you hear me on ? :)

you were heading to the green of the 15th when I was tee'ing off on the 9th. I joined a group of 3 lads i never met before for the round.

Damm 15th, hit the green in 2 and then 3 putted from 3 foot.:mad::mad:

charlieIRL wrote: »
    you were heading to the green of the 15th when I was tee'ing off on the 9th. I joined a group of 3 lads i never met before for the round.

Damm 15th, hit the green in 2 and then 3 putted from 3 foot.:mad::mad:

ahhh you were playing with Barry, tom and willie...wasnt it ?

I had 100 metres left to the green on 15 and pulled my second shot 30 yards left of the green, lol. I was furious. Still managed to get up and down for my par though.

3 putt from 3 feet is horrible though :(

On the plus side I was back in with Hugh again yesterday afternoon and he has me really turning through the shot now and transferring weight, feck Im hitting the ball a mile!

Was level par for the 15 holes today for 33 points in the winter league and all, so dead pleased! :D

ahhh you were playing with Barry, tom and willie...wasnt it ?

I had 100 metres left to the green on 15 and pulled my second shot 30 yards left of the green, lol. I was furious. Still managed to get up and down for my par though.

3 putt from 3 feet is horrible though :(

yupp,thats them. Nice lads.

• Advertisement
Advertisement