Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Decisions decisions..I need help!!

Options
  • 18-04-2009 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

Hey,i need yer help!Im currently trying to decide whteher to do my course,professional cookery with Failte Ireland in LIT(limerick) or ITT(tallaght)..Im really fifty fifty between the two and really cant decide,any advice?..

So out of curiosity,LIT or ITT?.. 14 votes

LIT
    0%
    ITT
    100%
    OwenMEnright[Deleted User]erooTech3Bug!!!ontourphilipmenglish4490Diabhal BeagIang87agardiner22soccymonstertemor 14 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭limericklad87

obviously it would help to know where you're from

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Pooh-bah

Oh sorry,i live in Kerry,i lived in Lim. till i was five though!..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

ITT
    I was at the Limerick place before and I really liked it. Go with your own mind though because it will be your decision at the end of the day.

Good luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭Tech3

ITT
    From studying in LIT I can say its a fantastic college with good services. Also being from Kerry myself its not that far to get a bus home either at the weekends.

Thats one of the things I have down on my pros and cons list!..I've found Limerick people to be nicer usually..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭kob29

Thats easy, LIT is without doubt your best option. And the extent of this wont even become apparent until you'd be faced with paying for Dublin expenses and trains home and travel time. Do you see yourself spending all Friday nights travelling from Dublin to Kerry and half the day Sunday travelling back? That is a huge nuisance. Limerick far nicer than Tallaght also. The college is nice, people are helpful, fine facilities.

So there ya go decision made for ya

Thanks for that,I put this same post on the itt page too,but no replys even though people took the poll so its looking more like Lim at the moment!..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Iang87

ITT
    has to be LIT and not TIT simply cos its a general understanding that TIT spells tit

Haha its the same for Tralee IT!..Then again Limerick is a lot like rimlick!..

Advertisement