Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Irish comic out now!

• 18-04-2009 5:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭

My new comic,"Tweet!" is out now in Sub City and Crow St.(I haven`t gotten around to asking FP to stock it yet...)

I haven`t really advertised it yet,mainly because I was planning to get it finished to sell at 2D this June,but the Easter break gave me a chance to get it done a wee bit earlier than planned.

Anyhoo,it`s black and white,with a heavier stock cover and has about 16 pages of story(it`s one complete story this time)and you can pick up a copy for 1.50 in the shops I mentioned or directly from me at the 2D Festival in Derry in June.

The art and storytelling are way better than Luke F Comics #1 and it also has a lower price tag(I know LFC#1 was very dear for what it was,mainly because I hadn`t a clue about pricing)so I think anyone who read LFC#1 will be happily surprised by "Tweet!".

Theres no plans for a "launch" of any kind and it more than likely won`t find it`s way anywhere outside of Dublin although if anyone not in Dublin would like a copy,either PM me or e-mail me(the address is on my blog LukeFcomics.blogspot.com)and I`ll try and sort something out.

Oh,and if all goes to plan,the ComicCast lads should be reviewing it on the latest podcast in about a week or so.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

Cool, congrats Luke. I should be able to nab a copy in a couple of weeks but if I don't I'll drop you an email.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭Hoovers

Nice one Luke. Good work. Look forward to picking up a copy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭livingtargets

Cheers,guys.

I hope yiz can pick up a copy easily enough,but again,if you can`t just send an e-mail and I`ll sort ye out.

thanks again.

Advertisement