Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Outdoor Storage Cabinet

Options
  • 18-04-2009 6:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hi,

Im currently looking for a cabinet that I could use for storage outdoors. Measurements would be roughly 140cm Len x 60cm Depth x 80cm Height, and would ideally be front opening type cabinent (not dissimilar to a entertainment unit, but with the different proportions). Ideally something wooden. And its for for a covered balcony so doesnt have to be overly weather resistant.

If any has ever seen anything like this or has any idea where i might find something similar, please let me knwo - you suggestions would be much appreciated!!

Thanks,

Adrian

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭budfox

Adrian,

Dunno if this will do but Argos have a top opening storage box. Measurements are H56 x W115 x D51. It's plastic in green and beige and costs E49. It takes only a few minutes to put together and it's pretty good and sturdy. It's item no 720/2038 and on page 82 of the current catalogue. As I said, it might'nt work for you but I was searching for what you are looking for and tried all the outlets (B&Q, Woodies, Homebase, Atlantic) and this is the best I could find...

Otherwise you could try garden centres for cushion storage boxes. Maybe Dunnes or Marks n Sparks online...

cheers,

B

• Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

How about one of these, also popular as a storage unit: http://www.owenchubblandscapers.com/news/entry/the-beehive-composter/

Advertisement