Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Five players to score for six premiership clubs

Options
  • 18-04-2009 7:09pm
    Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,472 Mod ✭✭✭✭

There are apparently five players who have scored for six different premiership clubs. I can only think of one off the top of my head. Who are the free-scoring journeymen in question?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭tommyhaas

Collymore, Les Ferdinand, Marcus Bent, Andy Cole anyway.
    Do they have to have scored for that club in the prem, or at any time??

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,546 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

collymore hasnt. Nicky Barmby and Craig Bellamy are the other 2

Collymore scored for forest,Liverpool, villa, lecister, bradford in the prem. He scored for Fulham, but not in the prem (does that count) Dont know if he ever played for palace in the prem

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,472 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Bellamy and Barmby are the only two I guessed. Cole looks like being another, but I don't think Collymore or Ferdinand fit the bill. The clubs have to have been in the premiership at the time the player scored. Ferdinand didn't do that with Reading, nor Collymore with Fulham (he didn't score at all with the Cottagers).
    Bent, I can't confirm as he played for such short spells with so many yo-yo clubs.

Just looking at these player biographies, Danielle Lloyd looks like a good candidate :D

Ferdinand was first player to do it, with QPR, Newcastle, Spurs, West Ham, Lecister and Bolton

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,472 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Wow, I had completely forgotten than QPR had played in the permiership! And finished fifth too...

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Dubdude

Robbie Keane!!! played for spurs twice??

Advertisement