Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sending Things Home

Options
  • 18-04-2009 7:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭

My brother is over in Oz atm, and im just wondering what would be the easiest/cheapest way for him to send things home and us to send things over?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

Like what?

The post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

Yep - posting is easiest and the cheapest by far. (what other options were you looking at besides the post, couriers? that can be very expensive, what you are planning on sending?)

My parents regularly send me things from home by registered post. They sent me 4 pairs of jeans the other day - it cost €16 and only took 6 days to get here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭irishmonkey

yeah, shoes n clothes n things :)

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Ozeire

I came across a Post Net

might be of some help worth a look any way

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭missannik

My brother is over in Oz atm, and im just wondering what would be the easiest/cheapest way for him to send things home and us to send things over?

I'm going to use Pack and Send to ship stuff to Ireland for my move.

• Advertisement
Advertisement