Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suit hire

Options
  • 18-04-2009 7:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    Is there anywhere (except Gavins) that hire out suits in Ballina?
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 bgerry

http://www.citylocal.ie/business/209821/WilliamIrwinSonsLtd/

This Guy is in Castlebar and runs a good business. He is worth a call.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭francish

Try Eddie Murphy in Ballyhaunis, he alway has very good deals. (I honestly dont work for him!) Not Ballina but worth the short trip.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭smurfy89

Maybe Olivers.. not sure but just thought they did!

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

+1 for Eddie Murphys. I got our wedding gear there and always go there for suits.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭am i bovvered

Olivers, bridge st or Michael Greham, diamonds car park, both are good.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 jkgill

I can second Michael Grahams,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭RoadKillTs

Dont go to Corcorans in Newport unless you want foot prints on you clothes.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭Captain Slow IRL

francish wrote: »
    Try Eddie Murphy in Ballyhaunis, he alway has very good deals. (I honestly dont work for him!) Not Ballina but worth the short trip.
    yop wrote: »
    +1 for Eddie Murphys. I got our wedding gear there and always go there for suits.

Ended up going to Eddie Murphy's today, can honestly say they have the most pleasant shop assistants I've met in a long time - highly recommended for anyone looking to buy or rent a suit.

I was in Gavin's a few weeks back, but the sales-man was more interested in talking to his friend than dealing with customers. I won't be in any rush back there.:mad:

Advertisement