Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Live in a Hotel?

Options
  • 18-04-2009 8:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 427 ✭✭

Anyone here know of any hotels in Dublin offering long term room rental for decent money?

I think it could be an interesting alternative to apartment rental.

I know some hotels are suffering and could already be doing it,google has not been my friend in the matter though.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭anoisaris

spotted one in portmarnock on daft.ie a while back it was in short lettings think 300 euro or so a week suppose could be cheaper than apartment if no bills etc but probably it's more handy for short term lets of couple of weeks rather than actually living there

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

Where/how would you do your laundry? Cook your meals? There may even be problems with getting a pizza delivered as some hotels won't allow 'outside' food. Hotels are not really feasible for long term living. Plus you would have the staff monitoring your movements/coming into your room. Reference Alan Partridge in the Linton Travel Lodge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭knighted_1

lots of hotels offer this -the abberly court in tallaght have 50 apartments/hotel rooms for rent for short or long term ,its a popular thing in most european cities to have apartments attached to a hotel ,still in its infancy here

Advertisement