Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Aviva Stadium

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Draupnir

Daysha wrote: »
    I don't see how it can be finished by next year though. Its taking shape nicely yeah, but it's still miles off be anywhere near ready.

I pass it every day on the train and they are booting through the work so I would say it will be easily finished, the are apparently 6 weeks ahead of schedule.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

New aerial (20th April) and ground (16th April) shots up on the site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Tom65

Bluetonic wrote: »
    New aerial (20th April) and ground (16th April) shots up on the site.

I see they've modelled the playing surface on the Wembley pitch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭ollaetta

Tom65 wrote: »
    I see they've modelled the playing surface on the Wembley pitch.

You are kidding, right?

Saw the item on Capital D including a load of bullsh*t from Delaney regarding the Vantage tickets.

Nice gig for Malcolm O'Kelly, though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Tom65

ollaetta wrote: »
    You are kidding, right?

Of course. It wouldn't make any sense if I wasn't.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,326 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Was coming home from the airport today on a 747 bus, we came through the port tunnel, i was sitting upstairs at the front and got a great view of the stadium as it is now.

Looking straight across the river along the Point, have to say it looks fantastic, it sits nicely into it's surroundings, not sure all the neighbours will agree on that one, but i think it does :)

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭Kingdom

Was coming home from the airport today on a 747 bus, we came through the port tunnel, i was sitting upstairs at the front and got a great view of the stadium as it is now.

Looking straight across the river along the Point, have to say it looks fantastic, it sits nicely into it's surroundings, not sure all the neighbours will agree on that one, but i think it does :)

I really can't wait to get back there. I think I might cry a little on that first visit home. Everytime I have breakfast here in our Dept, I can see it from my seat. It looks superb.

Advertisement