Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nice restaurant in Dublin city

Options
  • 18-04-2009 9:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend a nice, classy restaurant in town, preferably near Temple Bar or perhaps near the Grafton Street / Stephen's Green area? I have to arrange a night out for work so it needs to be near-ish to public transport and perhaps have a late night bar nearby as we'll be going out of a Thursday night. Any type of cuisine is grand. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

I like THIS PLACE.

But really in that area your spoilt for choice.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭xebec

As Makikomi mentioned, Trocadero is lovely.

Another option that is great for work groups is Fallon & Byrne, they have a function room that they give over to reasonable size parties or else they'll sit you in the main restaurant. The food and the wine there are fantastic.

Another option that I really enjoyed recently on a work night out was Saba, a bit cheaper than the other two and more Thai cuisine.

You really are spoilt for choice in that area, so you shouldn't have too many problems!

Advertisement