Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nails in Cork City

Options
  • 18-04-2009 9:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Just wondering if any of ye guys would know of any good places to get your nails done in Cork City?! :D

Thanks guys!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭sunnyside

I like this place.
    http://www.newyorknails.net/index.php?pageID=21

Nails Inc in Brown Thomas is always busy too but probably more expensive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 blipp

I recommend Nails Inc in Brown Thomas. Have had some dodgy manicures in the past from other places. Nails Inc is excellent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭sunnyside

blipp wrote: »
    Have had some dodgy manicures in the past from other places. Nails Inc is excellent.

If it's gel or acrylic nails you want you need to be very careful about who is doing those.

I just get the odd french polish so I'm avoiding Nails Inc because I need somewhere cheaper. Most or all regular beauty salons will do manicures and they probably need the customers more in the "current economic climate":rolleyes: than Brown Thomas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 chrryblssm

5th Ave in Winthrop arcade is v good & reasonable priced!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

chrryblssm wrote: »
    5th Ave in Winthrop arcade is v good & reasonable priced!

I second this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭superhooper

Scotts-North Main St. Good selection of nails right up to 6 inch

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭Seloth

Ok I must be too much of a lad...when I saw that I thought you ment nails as in the ones you hammer into stuff :o

C_HAMMER.JPG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Friday73

Bernadette in Jeff Devine's in Wilton shopping centre is very good, I've been going to her since last Feb. She does everything from gel nails to acrylic nails to nail art (she has a folder full of designs). She also recommends good oils for taking care of your nails afterwards, nails usually lasts three to four weeks depending on what you get done. Best to go in and book in person, she has a mobile a number but can't find it! Oops!lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭curly from cork

nail place in wintrop arcade has closed down. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 linamai

There is a nailbar name nailtiful nail bar at 48 oliver plunkett street. It is a Chinese girl. you can check the web: www.nailtifulcork.com

• Advertisement

linamai wrote: »
    There is a nailbar name nailtiful nail bar at 48 oliver plunkett street. It is a Chinese girl. She did really great nails to me last week and she is a very nice girl. I like the disgin she gave me very much. She has a web: www.nailtifulcork.com

lol, you're not her by any chance are you ? :D
    Her email is EMAIL: lina_mak@hotmail.com, your name here is Lina, I should be a detective really.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 LMOS2010

Hi there, can anyone please recommend a really good place/ person to have acrylic nails done in Cork City/ Ballincollig/ Wilton/ Bishopstown - with good prices? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭curly from cork

Kelly
    much better to be honest and up front and say that you work / own NY nails, and would appreciate some business in the current tough climate.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 LMOS2010

Who would be the most experienced and talented person in NY Nails, Cork as I really want to get it right, it's for my sister's wedding. I've had more than a few dodgy sets of acrylics applied so want to be sure. Any suggestions? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,389 ✭✭✭FTGFOP

Kellycork wrote: »
    Cant believe no one has mentioned [my business]

It was mentioned in post #2

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement