Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

A John Hinde on a mobile phone ?

• 18-04-2009 10:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 815 ✭✭✭

Did the Aware 50mile cycle today round Connemara. As I wanted to travel as light as possible on my bike, I limited myself to my pda for taking snaps. I saw the lads selling hay at Maam Cross and it immediately reminded me of Hinde and some of the Cartai Poist shows on TG4.

If I recall Hinde postcard classics, they were always heavily saturated, blue skies and a bit of red somewhere in the shot.

How'd I do?

imag0025.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭G Luxel

Maybe you should sell the rights to John Hinde, it might appear with a line like Sweeping the ground, Maam Cross, Co Galway Ireland :D

You can still watch some of those programmes on tg4.ie. Was there a programme done on the 2 kids with the donkeys and turf in Connemara?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 815 ✭✭✭KStaford

yeah something like that. I cant believe there was a reply to this thread after all this time.:)

Advertisement