Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats your opinion

• 18-04-2009 10:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

Imagine this:

You are going for a job interview (the jobs are far and few between.) you are sitting at the intervieweeside of the table and the interviewers ask you about your absence from the employment sector for 6 months. Your explain that a combination of end of contract with previous employer and being diagonised with an illness. When asked will the illness affect your working ability do i :

say no and hope it doesnt.

Say it might and explain what my illness is.

Just between us here. I have been told i have a personality disorder (physcois -cant spell it :P) but no meds are really available they tried a injection some sort of tranquiliser i wasnt exactly able to hold a conversation let alone a job.

I get upset when people say something very short or nasty i try not to take it to heart but ... wait this is the mad part .... my "high" side will tear me apart (almost like an abusive partner in my head beating me untill i cant take it that i try to kill my self ... but i do it cause i cant get away from it.) i have all the right people consellor and physiatrist. so this leads to me taking time off work (usually a month)

(Now I am sorry for shocking grammar and spelling ... meds make things a little jumbled - i cried the other day because i couldnt remember the difference between where and were)

Comments

Advertisement