Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

keyboard 1

Options
  • 18-04-2009 11:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭

i just wann suggest that that twat keyboard 1 recieve a ban for the thread he posted about homesexuals in afterhours recently. its really annoyed. end of the day i hope this site doesnt tolerate that bull****
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

twat.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Well the thread has been locked. Leave it to the AH mods to decide if a ban is appropriate.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

No rest for the wicked, no feed for the trolls.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭regob

Gordon wrote: »
    No rest for the wicked, no feed for the trolls.

is this about me

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

regob wrote: »
    i just wann suggest that that twat keyboard 1 recieve a ban

personal abuse much?

• Advertisement

personal abuse much?

sorry its just really pissed me off, and i dont think his crap should be tolerated

regob wrote: »
    is this about me
    That was about feeding trolls, why on earth would you think that it's about you? Maybe we should have a forum called trollfilter.boards.ie to receive a sanitised RSS feed of the last 20 posts from the homepage. The sanitisation is the list of defined user-banned words. Interesting concept for my new news website, thanks.

So, a pillorying is necessary, is that what the verdict is?

no that user was basically putting himself as being more important/better than homesexuals cause hes straight, i think this shouldnt be allowed on this site and there should be something done bout it

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

I 9 pointed him.

Terry wrote: »
    I 9 pointed him.

dont understand

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

9 infractions in the space of 10 days earns you a site ban for a week.
    I notified the relevant people, but didn't think any of them were around (I now see that Gordon is), so I took matters into my own hands.

He was spamming other forums with the same crap and is a returning banned user.

9 pointing is only ever used in situations like this.

Terry wrote: »
    9 infractions in the space of 10 days earns you a site ban for a week.
    I notified the relevant people, but didn't think any of them were around (I now see that Gordon is), so I took matters into my own hands.

He was spamming other forums with the same crap and is a returning banned user.

9 pointing is only ever used in situations like this.

cheers thats great

The poster, as Terry suggested, is a duplicate account user. I would permaban him but I don't think we should even give any more air to a troll as has been given. We could discuss the freedom of speech issue, but trolldom's law has been invoked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement