Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Michael Dywer shooting in Bolivia

Options
  • 19-04-2009 7:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭

Going on his pic on RTE, he doesn't look like typical ra... was he collateral in the police raid or a plotter? I'm just surprised the eastern states' mineral magnates and ole CIA el al haven't gotten Morales by now

🌦️ 6.7kwp, 45°, SSW, mid-Galway 🌦️

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭Running Bing

jkforde wrote: »
    Going on his pic on RTE, he doesn't look like typical ra... was he collateral in the police raid or a plotter? I'm just surprised the eastern states' mineral magnates and ole CIA el al haven't gotten Morales by now

Maybe Im wrong but does ra refer to IRA?

Where was it ever implied he was IRA? Very strange comment to make:confused:

Anyway my reading of the situation is that the fella was a dreamer, lived in a fantasy world and fancied himself as a proper soldier. He was in Mayo IT until 6 months ago.

He went to Bolivia and hooked up with a few other romantic twats. I imagine Morales people got wind of the "plot" very early and decided to make an example out of an easy target.

To me the whole thing seems immature, amateurish and a foolish waste of life.

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Bolivia isn't in the US.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement