Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 months work on a WHM visa

Options
  • 19-04-2009 11:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

hi,
    My partner and I have been granted a visa for Australia and as I have a parent over there, may be staying up to two years. However, to qualify two years, you need to have done 3 months specified work in regional australia. We have the specified work bit and also the regional australia but i was wondering if the 3 months work had to be 3 months in total or 3 months in a row??

Any help is appreciated.
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭FreeAnd..

the simple answer is - 3 months in total or 3 months in a row

so basically if you do it altogther in one stint they your 5 day working week is classed as a full week and you only work 3 calendar months...(60 something days approx)

However if you break it up you have to do 3 months total as in 90 days, so its definitely better to do it all in one...

There are plenty of examples on the Govt 417 Visa pages...

Advertisement