Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Xbox live

• 19-04-2009 6:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,452 ✭✭✭✭

ok guys..I've cleared out all old live contacts and am on the lookout for newbies. :D

Basically playing GOW2/ Fifa09 & Ult/ SF2HD/SF4/Resident Evil 5/HAWX etc.

Gamertag is Airblazer.

Have added loads of the SF4 guys so basically looking for people from the other games.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭Epic Tissue

fifa09 newb ZeeroWunZeero

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Have most of the above, casual gamer me ... SeanderMann

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,452 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

thanks guys..invites sent

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Anyone wants to play Resi 5 online with me (only had experience of idiots on it before :( ) then the gamer tag is DamoElDiablo.

I'm not on all that often, so if ya see me online, drop me a message and I'll invite you, as I've stopped playing it open to anyone!

Had one guy ask to join in a game when I was in a level, then send me a message saying "Hurry up" and when he did get in, proceeded to do NOTHING. Stood there getting killed. >_<

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,452 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Anyone wants to play Resi 5 online with me (only had experience of idiots on it before :( ) then the gamer tag is DamoElDiablo.

I'm not on all that often, so if ya see me online, drop me a message and I'll invite you, as I've stopped playing it open to anyone!

Had one guy ask to join in a game when I was in a level, then send me a message saying "Hurry up" and when he did get in, proceeded to do NOTHING. Stood there getting killed. >_<

what a wanker..at times like that you thank god there's friendly fire in games in BF2 where you can kill the fcukers.

• Advertisement
Advertisement