Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband frequently cutting out.. HELP!

Options
  • 19-04-2009 6:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭

I have been encountering the most irritating problem with my eircom broadband today. I know its a regular occurance for a lot of people for their signal to go down for a few minutes in the middle fo something but I am watching my connection going on and off for hours all day today. I notice the two little computer screens loose the image of the world (which i know means its on) in front of them, then suddenly having the red x and then suddenly having that yellow triangle and then stagnant for ages without the image of the world, then going red x again and then world coming back and then suddenly it happens all over again.

I have switched off the router, taken out the plug and all those usual steps and no difference. This is the worst conidition I have ever seen it in. Anybody know what the problem or what can be done?.

I can hear people saying call Eircom but from experience and from talking to others, this is no help. Those on the other the end are usually impossible to understand plus the last time they conveniently said they couldnt hear me so eircom customer support is a joke. One friend said how they were told eircom would fix the problem. They subsequently and mysteriously sent him a telephone thinking that would solve the connection problems.

Advertisement