Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AGM MP001 VSR 10 sniper from AGM

Options
  • 19-04-2009 7:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭

this is the new sniper from <Snip> AGM MP001 VSR 10 <snip> has anyone got one whats the range and what type of spring does it take

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭MiniAirsofter

I have one myself. Range is worse than my JG G36 but less than my Star SL9 so about 140 feet max. I have opened it up and am pretty sure it takes a spring from a VSR 10. AirsoftEire do 1 joule springs for the VSR I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭.22 Lover

So will it take a scilencer adpter fo a VSR 10?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

To my knowlage, its essentially a vsr system bastardised... it takes the contents of an aps type cylinder, with vsr style trigger unit i belive. The barrel wont take a silencer adaptor from a vsr, its non bulled, so it doesnt taper down to the vsr end width.

Then what upgrades can be done to it?

Depends... i wouldnt buy one frankly,... go for a nice bar10, similar price, and infinately more upgradable and stable. it takes aps parts in the cylinder, vsr trigger and hop... its... a cluster feck frankly...

• Advertisement

Who makes the bar 10 your talking about?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭bluestripe93

does JG make the bar 10

im making a silencer adaptor for it

Yes... its JG... the bar10? the only decent vsr10 clone? Do you guys live under a rock? lol :)

Im still relitvely new to airsoft and still havent gone to a scirmesh so yes a partial rock.

Advertisement