Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rush Limbaugh & Sean Hannity

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭Exile 1798

Pocono Joe wrote: »
    "Any man who is under 30, and is not a liberal, has not heart; and any man who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has no brains." - Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965)

And off course Churchill's definition of both a Conservative and a Liberal bares little resemblance to the what the terms are used to describe in America today.

"Any man over the the mental age of 13 who listens to Rush Limbaugh has not heart or brain" - Sir Exile 1798.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭Ruskie4Rent

Well, you know the old saying; "Opinions Are Like Assholes..."

...and his is the most stinkiest of assholes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭Pocono Joe

...and his is the most stinkiest of assholes.

I see London,
    I see France,
    I see Ruskie’s smelling Rush’s pants.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭Trouser_Press

Maybe you should watch (or read) Limbaugh’s speech to the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC)... or y'all could just keep using the Comedy Channel as source for political viewpoints. :rolleyes:
    http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_030209/content/01125106.guest.html

Ah, so your source for political viewpoints is Rush? Well, that IS a shock.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,303 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

I dont know who this british guy is filling in for rush, but turn on your radios: he's brilliant. Talking about Subaru's new Compact vehicle - the Subaru Cupholder. Oh, and SUVs are wild grazing animals that crash into apartment buildings at wild.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭thebang

I imagine you are talking Mark Steyn, who used to write for the Daily Telegraph. Pompous fat guy who looks like Seth Rogen playing a radio talk show host. Famously said in his column that the Americans will be greeted as liberators in Iraq. And he is canadian so i dont know where the hell he got that accent.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,791 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

I like Mark Steyn, you could make Warren Buffet look like an idiot with hindsight. And Steyn's comments about multiculturism were spot on IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭Dob74

Does anyone know of a website where I can listen to Rush Limbaugh's show? Also if you know of a place for Sean Hannity's show that would be great.

890 WLS have both shows live.

YOU LIBERAL

MEGA DIDOS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

I like Mark Steyn, .......IMO

The 'Eurabia' eejit.

Advertisement